Here are the users leaving creepy or aggressively misogynistic comments so you can block them and then never have to see them again!

I'll add if any more show up. 

THANK YOU FOR THIS!

But MDL needs to do more to make this place more enjoyable.

How was my comment "misogynist" or "creepy". I have reported you for harassment. You can't take anyone saying anything you don't like. You think you have the right to censor people for standing up for morals and stating their opinions! SHAME ON YOU!

DramaSeen:

How was my comment "misogynist" or "creepy". I have reported you for harassment. You can't take anyone saying anything you don't like. You think you have the right to censor people for standing up for morals and stating their opinions! SHAME ON YOU!

It would be harassment or censor if she/he posted a suggestion for reports (though even in that case, people have their own judgement to choose if and who are going to report-after all its just a suggestion).

But she's only talking about blocks. No one gets harmed by a block that would happen one way or another

Vals Stor:

It would be harassment or censor if she/he posted a suggestion for reports (though even in that case, people have their own judgement to choose if and who are going to report-after all its just a suggestion).

But she's only talking about blocks. No one gets harmed by a block that would happen one way or another

It wouldn't necessarily be censorship then either, I don't know what this user may have posted to get on this list (the other names are familiar and blocked already) but sexist comments are specifically against terms of service. So we're well within our rights as users to report comments we believe violate ToS and MDL is free to remove those comments (or those users) if they judge they do, in fact, violate terms.

Ivy:

It wouldn't necessarily be censorship then either, I don't know what this user may have posted to get on this list (the other names are familiar and blocked already) but sexist comments are specifically against terms of service. So we're well within our rights as users to report comments we believe violate ToS and MDL is free to remove those comments (or those users) if they judge they do, in fact, violate terms.

100% agree. Esp when we re talking about sexist comments, hate speech, racism etc 

Just casual witch hunting lol ?

women should just stay in the kitchen, lol. most of the viewers here are single women who can't get a date and have to resort to watching drama to 'live up' to that moment.

What a joke.

vanizshotz:

women should just stay in the kitchen, lol. most of the viewers here are single women who can't get a date and have to resort to watching drama to 'live up' to that moment.

What a joke.

How about us who already have relationships, family, partners? Do you have any research results on that?

Vals Stor:

How about us who already have relationships, family, partners? Do you have any research results on that?

I'm talking about 'viewers who are single and can't get a date'. I'm not referring to those who are married or with relationships.

Let's face it the people bingeing a whole series within a day are those single ladies with cats/dogs lol.

vanizshotz:

What a joke.

Wait. Are you serious with this BS right now? You don’t have a clue about what you’re saying. BTW, I’ve been married for 22 years now.
Take your casual women-hating trad wife BS elsewhere

Popcxqueen:

Wait. Are you serious with this BS right now? You don’t have a clue about what you’re saying. BTW, I’ve been married for 22 years now.
Take your casual women-hating trad wife BS elsewhere

Did I say anything about you? The main demographic of people bingeing dramas ARE SINGLE LADIES. These are the people who I have a problem with because they are not contributing to society. I said it's no issue if you are married, look at my above reply.

Ah,  I’m new here and I must say it does the old ticker a world of good to see rivalry  is well and truly going strong here! So much more preferable than a pasty, lily-white board full of niceness where the worst word written is damn! How terribly boring and suburban! Yawn. Keep it up while I make a coffee  and put my feet up!