9.Oh No! Here Comes Trouble- It really was an unexpected hit for me. A roller-coaster of emotions

10.Happiness- I dislike zombie stuff so it was a pleasant surprise. The FL character was badass and chill  too.

10 Dramas/Movies with the  'It was all a dream' moment. (ie, character and/or audience has the realization it was all not real , a dream, a  hallucination etc)

1. Scent of Time - Fl's rebirth and second chance do over at life was all in her head as she was in a coma the whole time

2.Life on MarsML did not travel back in time but was actually in a coma

3. Legally Romance  FL's return to her college days was actually during her coma and not real, but she gained valuable insights about her life.

4. Her Private Life - That damn couch kiss

5. Remember 15 - I still have no idea what extent of it was a dream, but there is a sequence towards the end that indicates a solid portion was a dream 

6. Reborn Rich - the ending really ruined what could have been one of the most memorable kdramas. 

7. Imawa no Kuni no Alice Season 2 (Still unclear if the whole group really transported, or it was a dream by the ML, it didn't seem like the other people remember what happened. It ended with fl telling ml that she thinks she knew him from somewhere)

8. Miss gu who is silent - it's all just her imagination

9. Night Has Come

10. The Spirealm - It's all just a dream...

10 titles modern drama / movies with the man have long hair. more than their shoulder. With pic please... 

if hard. up until their shoulder ok...

i dont remember any long hair so i will do shoulders
1.Bad Guy  
I miss Han Ga In such a great actress

2. Mary Stayed Out All Night 

3. Missing: The Other Side 2

5. Ai no kotodama 

6. Mars

7. Sweet home 2