1. Let me be your knight - FL stays with him because he sleepwalks.

2. My Secret, Terrius - ML stays close to FL because he needs to figure why a killer is monitoring her family.

3. Naked Fireman - FL monitors ML because she thinks he killed her parents. ( Not related, but there is no nakedness here.  Just the top part lol)

7. Sisyphus: The Myth- FL has a mission to change the future and protects ML

3. Bring it on, Ghost - FL clings to ML because he is the only one who can see her and he made her remember her memories through accidental kiss.

4.Be With you - FL follows ML for ideas to write her manhwa.

5.I cannot hug you - FL(vampire) pretends to like ML because he has different smell.

DavisLoret:

3. Bring it on, Ghost - FL clings to ML because he is the only one who can see her and he made her remember her memories through accidental kiss.

4.Be With you - FL follows ML for ideas to write her manhwa.

5.I cannot hug you - FL(vampire) pretends to like ML because he has different smell.

This should be 8, 9 and 10. Please choose the next topic.

DeobiMars:

This should be 8, 9 and 10. Please choose the next topic.

Actually, there are no 4 and 5.

No 1 & 2 are on page 65, then repeated on p 66.

10 dramas where the FL, albeit not strong physically, constantly rescued/helped the ML

1. Red Sleeve - Deokim saved Yisan's ass on multiple occasions through her wit, and within her limited capability

2. The Princess Man - Se Ryung sacrificed her life saving Seungyoo, and even took the arrow for him  

oche:

10 dramas where the FL, albeit not strong physically, constantly rescued/helped the ML

1. Red Sleeve - Deokim saved Yisan's ass on multiple occasions through her wit, and within her limited capability

2. The Princess Man - Se Ryung sacrificed her life saving Seungyoo, and even took the arrow for him  

Your Princess Man  description really needed a spoiler block.

3. The Romance of Tiger and Rose

4. melting me softly : 
FL takes the knife stab for the ML {EP15}

5. doom at your service :
FL throws herself over the ML to save him from a possible knife stab

6. Life on mars- FL supported him personally  and helped him integrate into the team. She bounced ideas and helped him when he had fainting spells etc

7.Nirvana in Fire 2: The Wind Blows in Chang Lin- FL used her medical skills and supported him

8. Fall In Love

9. The Long Ballad

10. Extracurricular 

10 dramas where the ex of one of the leads is just as likable as the lead.