Any houses from Thailand, the Philipines, Hong Kong or Taiwan that you've noticed?

8. wedding plan (Thai: I don’t have a pic but you can see it in ep 5, 18 minutes in)

9. We Are - I don't have a picture but Peem's house featured in episode 15

I'm not sure if this count but

10. The Last Empress - it's an alternative reality in which Korean monarchy still exists in the present days, so ML's Royal family lives in the literal palace

10 titles with complex love geometry

Not just a love triangle, but a love Pentagon, unrequited love chain (in which A like B, B likes C, C likes D, etc.) or some character being a part of two or more love triangles

Not a harem! 

1. Do You Like Brahms? - six characters that may be presented as three love triangles: ML his first love and his friend, FL, her first love and her friend, ML, FL and SFL

2. Only Friends- Follows a  friend group and their situationships, crushes and relationships with each other, their love interests, the exes of their love interest etc. The love lines are all over the place. 

3. The Player (2021) - similar to Only Friends, messy love lines, everyone wants to sleep with everyone, it’s from the same director after all