1. The legendary life of queen lau

3. My Dearest - Qing princess's outfits were well designed which is rare for Korean dramas. Normally, Chinese outfits look a little bit simple like from the theater, especially for support characters

4. Empress Ki - Yuan dynasty. FL's outfits had similar or same style but we're really eye catching and suited her well. Her wedding gown was gorgeous

5.The Rise of Phoenixes- FL had such interesting patterns and colour combos. Her hairstyle were  cool too

6.The Rebel Princess-FL outfits were really bold and eye-catching

7. Story of Kunning Palace (I just love dresses with pearls)

8. House of Flying Daggers

OK, second image may not be a dress exactly but I LOVE the colours!! BOTH the blue one & the green.

9. Love O2O - Modern drama, historical based dress. This count? FL's wedding dress/outfit.

10. Rattan - some is modern, some is history. This one is a cheongsam (?) that I believe is part of the historical part of the show.

TNP can choose a topic.

10 modern drama where you didn't like the lead's hair/hairstyle with pic

1. Hajimete Koi o Shita Hi ni Yomu Hanashi 

2 perfect and casual (not sure if it was a wig, but to me it just looked very off putting)

newbiefan:

How recent is modern? Last 10-20 years, last 5..?

For me it is the majority of female hairdos in kdramas from the noughties to the very early teens.

2. Secret Garden - ML's mother. The overall look is not to my personal taste (good drama that, Personal Taste ?).

She isn't the lead so I don't think it will count...

3. Yumi's Cells - It grew on me in a few eps but I could NOT stand those bangs just above the eyes oml-

Missed that bit. How about:

4. Vampire Prosecutor

5. Falling into your smile (didn't like FL's cut. The bangs are too long, the hair looks like she cut it herself, and overall it looks like someone poured water over her head, there's no movement in the hair at all, it just falls down limp)