Just  my opinion, but I would hope that topics could be structured in a way that important components to the endings of dramas are not revealed.  For example, I just started Mouse, but from this topic I  now know that at the end one of the leads will have become bad.  That kind of ruins it for me, and I'm not sure if I will keep watching it.  

Of course there is the spoiler button, but that doesn't really work if the topic has already given away some of the ending.  Putting the title of the drama in a spoiler line kind of defeats the purpose of the thread.  A better approach is to make sure the topic does not disclose the ending in any meaningful way.  

Again, just my opinion. I'm sure there are others who feel differently.

hayaka:

Just  my opinion, but I would hope that topics could be structured in a way that important components to the endings of dramas are not revealed.  For example, I just started Mouse, but from this topic I  now know that at the end one of the leads will have become bad.  That kind of ruins it for me, and I'm not sure if I will keep watching it.  

Of course there is the spoiler button, but that doesn't really work if the topic has already given away some of the ending.  Putting the title of the drama in a spoiler line kind of defeats the purpose of the thread.  A better approach is to make sure the topic does not disclose the ending in any meaningful way.  

Again, just my opinion. I'm sure there are others who feel differently.

I feel the same about Mouse :/

Not that I agree with that topics should avoid revealing ending situations since I think the topic poster should be able to post whatever they want, but I do agree that this topic should have probably had the titles covered with the spoiler since it is referring to endings.

Sorry I absent mindedly answered this time around and didn't consider as well. I added the spoiler too now so I guess the next wave of people can decide whether they want to participate in the topic as well.

NoirRoseHeart:

Not that I agree with that topics should avoid revealing ending situations since I think the topic poster should be able to post whatever they want, but I do agree that this topic should have probably had the titles covered with the spoiler since it is referring to endings.

Well, as I said "it's my hope"  that topic are structured in a way that important components to the endings of dramas are not revealed.  I'm not advocating some sort of required rule about topic limitations, which would probably not be enforceable  in any case.  I'm just hoping that posters starting a topic will keep in mind that topics which reveal the endings in some meaningful sense  can detract from the enjoyment of those who have not watched the drama yet.  After all, not revealing too much about a drama for those who haven't watched it yet is why we have the spoiler button in the first place.

emaureeng:

8.  The Tale of Nokdu

Wasn't it the SML who actually turned out to be the bad guy?

I believe topic poster wanted first leads only (SLs not allowed)?

9. Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo

10. One Ordinary Day

10 dramas with questionable wardrobe choices.

1. Cunning Single Lady - It's a workplace drama so naturally the wardrobe should be business/professional... and yet all of the female staff were either wearing shorts, what looked like pajamas, skirts that wouldn't realistically be seen in an office and........... shirts with neon cats.. but all of the men are in suits and button ups. some examples ↓↓

2. Go Go Squid (she dresses like a kid, he's always wearing black)

3. Pee Roon Pram Ruk - I can't say all the wardrobe, just a specific character. The character Nila had an awful wardrobe in my opinion. It was so bad. She didn't look good in her clothes at all.

*The girl in black in the first picture and with the white jacket in the second.

4. City HunterI just didn't like the dressing style of ML.

5. Goong

All the best fashion styles from early 2000