NoirRoseHeart:

@I AM SHOOKETH I think the whole point of the topic was for them to be rivals. So if they weren't, then I don't think they count as answers.

But in some of the dramas answered they are not rivals like "A Business Proposal"

mahiba:
10 dramas with the most likeable 2d FL/rival. They are in competition

I haven't seen A Business Proposal (or most of the other titles mentioned), so I wouldn't have known to have said something sooner, but I'm just saying since this is the wording of the topic.

NoirRoseHeart:

I haven't seen A Business Proposal (or most of the other titles mentioned), so I wouldn't have known to have said something sooner, but I'm just saying since this is the wording of the topic.

ok, I'll think of some

3. Meteor Garden 2018 (ML's laptop, I think this in the only version with FL birthday on their device)

4. Love is Science? - ML's suitcase code is FL's birthday.

5.  Lost:  FL father's house password is FL's birthday.  I suppose the father is not technically the ML, although there are so many characters in Lost with equal screen time it's not easy  to say who the ML is.   

6. Nabi My StepDarling - if I remember, ML stepmom security box was his birthday date

I AM SHOOKETH:

The leads only

ML stepmom is a lead btw

twinight:

ML stepmom is a lead btw

what???

twinight:

6. Nabi My StepDarling - if I remember, ML stepmom security box was his birthday date

The ML's aunt, not stepmom. She is one of the two FLs for anyone not sure. The code was for sure his birthday.

You can ignore my answer if its sound illogical. But his stepmom is counted as one of the female lead too. According to MDL, ML stepmom is in the first list, following by ML and his love interest, which is FL.

7. Cutie Pie - ML's house pw is ML's birthday

twinight:

You can ignore my answer if its sound illogical. But his stepmom is counted as one of the female lead too. According to MDL, ML stepmom is in the first list, following by ML and his love interest, which is FL.

it counts

NoirRoseHeart:

@I AM SHOOKETH I think the whole point of the topic was for them to be rivals. So if they weren't, then I don't think they count as answers.

True! As well as A Business Proposal shouldn't count. But since 24 hours have passed and we've already moved to a new topic, it doesn't really matter ^^