Ikr. She was constantly crying. Practically every scene it felt like.

5. Ugly Duckling : Pity Girl (even her friends give up when she started crying, and she's has goldfish memories. Whenever she doesn't remember anything important, she'll start cry)

6. Boys over flowers 

9. True Beauty

10. A Love So Beautiful - in both versions she cries every other episode

10 dramas with  love triangles that didn't make sense

1. Emergency Couple - the SML's feelings for the FL make literally no sense

2. Gen y - They introduced a fated love story and abandoned it . It felt unnecessary  just to add a third party like that

3.  The Time We Weren't in Love:  I never understood why the FL even looked in the 2ML's direction, given that the drama depicted him as this rude, hulking doofus.  

4- Jao Sao Jamloei still airing, the love triangle between the ML, his brother and his brother's girlfriend makes no sense because none of these people are in love with the other. 

5- Namtan Mai: love triangle between a woman, her (gay, not bi) husband and his lover, that then transforms into a love triangle between her, her(still gay) husband and her (very straight) lover. 

6- All out of love: the love triangle between a guy, a girl he doesn't like, and his sister. I was like, "lady, why would you be jealous of your non boyfriend's sister??"  It turns out, he was in love with his sister but she was not really his sister, so the crazy girl was not so crazy after all.  Then someone's brother enters the picture and makes things even more complicated.

7. Secret Seven (Padlom found out that there's two guys in the clubs are in love with her. But in the end she didn't choose both of them because she falling in love with someone else; who's being caring to all of the members to cover his feelings)

8. Love AT Night(that girl was not needed, so not necessary)

9. Young Lady and Gentleman(Sara seriously, also counting the uncle that also is stupid and she didn't deserve him. Also with the parents and dd's mom(cheating is involved so that one also didn't make since and dd's mom left them)

10. Discovery of Romance( I just feel like the ML should've stayed out of her life then again I feel like the SML didn't need to be there)

10 dramas where the main leads and the second lead(or the person that likes the ML) were schoolmates 

1. My Sunshine 

2. Here to heart

It can be both

5. boys over flowers

6. my strange hero

7. i told sunset about you