7. The Psychologist(FL wrote for the ML when they were in high school but he saw and thought it was for some else and read it on the school announcement,  she was mad at that for years)

8.  Rooftop Prince:  After he goes back to Joseon, ML leaves a love letter to FL for her to read hundreds of years later.  

10.  Crash Landing:  If text messages count, before he goes back to North Korea the ML leaves hundreds of texts for FL to read to help get her through their separation.  

Assuming #10 counts, new topic is 10 dramas in which an inanimate object is central to the story, and state what the object is: 

1.  A Piece of Your Mind: The AI device.

2. Lovers of the Red Sky:  The FL's painting of the former king.

10. School 2021 - FL carves it in a wood piece and gives it to ML.

Someone else can choose the next topic!

hayaka:

10.  Crash Landing:  If text messages count, before he goes back to North Korea the ML leaves hundreds of texts for FL to read to help get her through their separation.  

Assuming #10 counts, new topic is 10 dramas in which an inanimate object is central to the story, and state what the object is: 

1.  A Piece of Your Mind: The AI device.

2. Lovers of the Red Sky:  The FL's painting of the former king.

This topic wasn't finished 

3. Chicago Typewriter (Typewriter)

5. A Korean Odyssey - Bracelet

6. Queen of Ring - Ring

7. Blue Birthday- Camera+ Photographs

8.Dreaming Back to the Qing Dynasty- Lantern

9. Signal - Walkie - Talkie

10. I Am Not A Robot - A robot(The FL had to pretend to be a robot because something happened to the original robot)

10 dramas where a male character names his vehicle or calls it his girlfriend 

1. A Gentleman's Dignity(Betty)

2. Why Women Love 

3. Welcome To Waikiki(Rebecca)

4. Pinnochio - Does Choi Dal Po referring to his taxi's sat nav/gps as his girlfriend count? I think maybe he gives it a name only when he is talking to Choi Dal Pyeong (In Ha's dad) when he describes his 'new girlfriend'. He also talks to 'her' when driving, freaking out his passenger, LOL.

5. Theory of Love (Chawee)

It's been 24 hours since the last one was started.

** 10 dramas where the childhood connection was actually important to the plot and not just there because dramas love that trope. Putting the explanation in spoiler tags would be nice but isn't necessary if you don't feel like explaining.

1. My Holo Love MLs lack of emotions and FLs Prosopagnosia are both tied to the MLs mom and what happened to her

2. Kill Me, Heal Me MLs multiple personalities and FLs childhood memory loss are both tied to knowing each other when they were kids