8. Yuttakarn Prab Nang Marn 

9. Across the Ocean to See You

I'm not sure. I haven't seen Hotel del Luna. Is that his job title, or is he more of a manager. If so, then it doesn't count.

He is the human manager for the hotel. He also is basically at the beck-and-call of the actual 'manager'. I guess he is the 2IC or the one under the CEO.

10. The Lion's secret as the storyline progresses ML takes over the position as FLs secretary/ personal assistant

10 dramas that were much better than you expected based on the description etc. (what did you like?)

1. aka x pinku the description does not reveal much of the plot and i had low hopes but it was beautiful how these 4 women having different stories supported each other

2. kingdom + sequels zombies and gore are not my cup of tea but holy cow, the drama kept me on my toes. a masterpiece imo

3. kei×yaku i had no idea what to expect based on the synopsis, yet the leads' chemistry was fantastic, and the plot had me wanting more.

4. Reset- I like time travel stuff but this one surprised me. The story is simple but i found it pretty engaging. I often find it hard to watch modern c-dramas but stories like this opened my eyes.

5. Definitly Not Today- I quite enjoyed the darker undertones and themes for this romance. It was really unexpected.  When I read the Synopsis I thought it would be your typical fluffy romance where the lead has a disorder that only love can cure etc. It felt kind of indie.

6. Girl2K - from the teaser and official trailer, it show the FL, who is 2K years old being cursed, and can be healed when she fall in love. At first, I thought it will be a normal romcom, but at some moment, it turn to be dark when there's so many death happened when her office has a new boss. Plus, thriller is one of my fav genre

7. Are you a human too - The description was just impersonisation, but there was much more to it.

8. Todemeno Kiss - The plot was different but the description wasn't pleasing for me, but when I saw the drama after delaying it for a long time, I really loved it. The charector development was really good and the ending was also satisfying.

9. Sweet Home - definitely not a fan of horror so when i first saw the trailer i was immediately turned off. i ended up giving it a chance bc i had been looking forward to it for a really long time and i liked the cast. turns out, i ended up enjoying every second of it and now i can’t wait for season two!

10. Bulgasal - i don’t usually watch fantasy and when i saw the trailer, i wasn’t impressed so didn’t bother to add it to my ptw list. however, when i saw it on netflix, i decided to give ep 1 a try and the next thing i know i had binged all 16 episodes! it was really good, beyond my imagination 

10 titles that are have less than 8 stars on MDL but you think deserve 9-10 (and why)

emi:
10 dramas that are have less than 8 stars on MDL but you think deserve 9-10 (and why)

1. The School Nurse Files- [MDL Rating =7.4 ]This was more on the experimental and absurd side of tv. It was truly bizarre but oddly enjoyable. It should get a little more credit for being different but i get why it is not everyone's cup of tea. I did not rate it a 9-10 (only gave it 8.5)  but it was compelling and well done for what it was. The effects were good and story unique. Not every show has to follow a particular formula and deviating from the norm is good too. The feeling i got was the same as watching Marvel's Legion TV Show  which was intelligent, visually cool and surreal. 

2. Click your Heart - (MDL rating: 7.2) It's a mini series. I gave it a 9.5, the story is so different from other series and the acting also good. It was really enjoyable and you have 4 different types of ending according to what the viewers desire. This is very different from the other usual series. It at least deserves a 9 stars.

3. For Love, We Can - (MDL rating: 7.5) a short-ish film about the importance of protection, even when in relationships. The main lead finds out he is HIV positive from his ex and may have passed it to his current partner while having to deal with his disapproving mother. It deals with a lot of real obsticals that couples may have to face. This is the only time that I've seen this topic handeld and it deserves a higher rating because of how well it portrayed a such a difficult, sensitive, but important topic.

4. Love @ Seventeen (7.5) - I always love a good friendship drama, and this was one of them. The friendship was strong and a good slice of life. I also appreciated how it showcased how  misunderstandings can ruin a friendship. Very true to life in my opinion.

5. Utsukushii Kare (7.9) - this is a drama based on obsession and love stemming from this obsession (which I do like this concept if done properly). I liked how two opposites when it comes to personality, but have similar scars beneath grew close, and we could tell how they felt about each other if if they weren't able to express it to each other properly. I also like how this was an obsession based love, but it did not take it to the point of crazy obsessed that they'd kill other people. Yes, there was a moment of attack by the one lead to another character, but the scene didn't last long and nothing similar happened afterward. One other thing I really liked, which boosted my rating, was it shows the episodes from both leads POV. This gave us an even more in-depth look at the characters thoughts which I appreciated.