6. Jung Suk Yong 

Arthdal Chronicles (4 seasons), DP season 2, Extraordinary Attorney Woo, Inspector Koo, Move to Heaven, Mouse, Tunnel, Good Manager, Signal..

These are just the ones I've watched, he's been in so many more 

7.Yoon Bok In 

Cheer Up,Work Later Drink Now,so i married an anti-fan,More than friends,Sunny again tomorrow,Dinner mate and many more i've seen her in

8.Song Ok Sook

Fate and Furies,My Father is strange,Love Returns,Five Enough,Seo Young My Daughter,My Beloved Sister,Only You

9. Sung Dong Il

Hwarang, Reply (two versions), The K2, It’s okay that’s love, The legend of the blue sea, Hospital playlist, Ghost Doctor, If you wish upon me, Han River Police (to name just a few) 

10. Kim Mi Kyung

Loved her in deaths game, heirs, healer, another miss oh, my strange hero, introverted boss, faith and many more 

10 dramas which according to you was forcing destiny like blue horn ending in how I met your mother 

Example 

1. Start up 

2. Destined with you

3. See you in my 19th life 

I‘m not sure if I understood correctly, but maybe 

4. The legend of Shen Li? 

5. Eternal Love of Dream

6. Parallel Love

7 .My Love From the Star

8. While you were sleeping ( both see dreams of future) ( we dont talk about the third one here)

im not sure i understand either but i will drop 2 couples i think were fated?

9.Twinkling Watermelon (met in the past and kept their relationship in the present)

10.Go Back Couple (went back in time and realised they were the right one for each other)

Someone else can pick

10 dramas/movies featuring the weirdest /funniest /most absurd costume designs /outfits (with pics please)

1. legend of yun xi

For me, it’s MLs weird futuristic attire with the too over the top shoulders 

i legit cant think of anything xd so i will do a combination

2.Kamikaze Girls

Loli and Motor cycle gang girl being best friends

3. Itazura na Kiss 2: Love in Okinawa (The whole family crashing Naoki and Kotoko's honeymoon)