6. The Investiture of the Godshave you seen that thread on Reddit about the crazy costumes in Chinese dramas

@all: Haha, those are great, thanks XD

(Luckily?) It seems like there aren’t as much ugly/crazy/weird costumes around as I thought. So if you want to, you can start another 10 :)

7. Untouchable Lovers. One of the most 'impressive' head dresses in dramaland... 

8. Detarame Hero

10.Kingdom
i actually havent seen it yet but ive read the manga

Someone else can pick

10 movies/dramas you have watched once, rated, then watched it again (however many times) and changed your rating. Why?

ive watched it like 5 times,i think i changed my rating cause i had a more mature approach since i got older.
im not a big fan of rewatching,cause there are so many things to watch so this is one of the rare cases i do rewatch

2. Choose - originally gave a 10 but bumped it down to 9. I loved it the first time I watched. It had been some time when I re-watched it and came to realize more of what kind of elements I like in a show/movie and what I don't. Love triangles is one of the things I don't like along with when two people break up when they still love each other (or at least trying to push your lover to someone else when you think they would be happier with the other person), so I somewhat lowered it after that.

3. The Best Story changed from 9.0 to 9.5 because I'm delulu and I invented an ending for them in my head, like they met after university and still had feelings for each other.

4. A piece of your mind - felt like 7 or 8 but I rewatched it twice and I rarely rewatch and it became ike 9 or 9.5. 

5. History 3: Trapped - initially rated it a 9, but rewatched and now it's a 10 lol

6. Different Princess - 8 initially, now 10 the ending wasn't satisfactory which is common in transmigration cdramas. Then I saw a post in douyin with a better finale. I rewatched the whole drama and I loved it more)