1. Oh no! Here comes trouble (this one is the death of me, but it’s still heartwarming T_T )

2. The Legend of Shen Li (never thought it would happen (cause it’s rather on the light side), but near the end I just couldn't stop it lol)

3. Hi bye mama - Made me bawl but was heartwarming and wholesome

4. A Journey to Love - one of the best sad ending. Really content with the ending

5. The last 10 years - Was not ready to cry that hard, but was an insightful movie

6. Last Twilight - it was an emotional rollercoaster

7. Tears in heaven - I cried when ml and fl tried to recover from sml's death but the story becomes boring after that so I dropped it. But first half of story is tearjerker. 

8. Lovely runner - the post concert bridge scene first time when they show It was OK but second time when they show the same scene I cried  

9. Till We Meet Again this one broke me especially when the girlfriend acknowledged that she could see him. I wouldn’t say it was a completely happy ending (more like bittersweet) but it was rather complete

2. Soundtrack #2

3. Do You Like Brahms? 

5.  Jazz for Two Se Heon playing two different types of music, and jazz is what makes him happy.

6. Do do sol sol la la sol - fl wants to master piano

7. I wanna hear your song - ml is pianist