I am sorry the last topic didn't take off, I was hoping for some good answers.

4. My Love From the Stars - 2ML to FL

5. Cutie Pie - Well he tried a few times, each time required a fair bit of organisation. He did get there in the end.

6.  Father Is Strange - I hope I'm thinking about the right drama, it's a longer drama with multiple leads. Guy has put a fancy proposal setup in hotel room as a surprise. Only problem is that she REALLY needs to use the bathroom, so she has to excuse herself and ask him to restart.

Do the words "Will you marry me?" have to be said? Or can it be implied too?

Implied is fine, but normally these things aren't in the least subtle.

Nvm. I re-watched the scene to the one I was thinking, and I think it may have been more of a surprise unofficial wedding than a proposal. They seemed to have just skipped over the proposal part.

24 hours have passed, so new topic ^^

10 movies/dramas where a guy asks a girl if she's on her period when she's simply getting annoyed at his shenanigans

1. Cutie Pie - definitely the crossed out bit.

newbiefan:
1. Cutie Pie - definitely the crossed out bit.

THAT SCENE INSPIRED ME TO START THIS TOPIC LMAO, just completed the series 

24 hours have passed

10 older dramas (10 or more years old) that you think need a remake and why if you feel like explaining

1. Faith (2012) - Liked the story, but thought effects and costumes (and hair) could have been better. Wonder how it would look redone.

2. Autumn's  Concerto (2009-  i miss  old cliche romance. I did read that there will be a Chinese remake)

3. My Girlfriend is a Gumiho - i bet they could do so much more with better cgi.