Komentator isenk:

10 titles that MDL said related or sequel but no related at all in the reality. Like

1. My Tomorrow, Your Yesterday and Yesterday Once More 

Wow a hard one.

Just how you can find them?

Watching them both?

whenever i came across something like this i always corrected it so i doubt i have any.

LouM:

whenever i came across something like this i always corrected it so i doubt i have any.

Privilage, awesome!

LouM:

Haha... In that case this topic will help you correct the one that's still exist in MDL then...

autumn iris:

Wow a hard one.

Just how you can find them?

Watching them both?

yes I did watch both of them. That's why quite curious how many mistake like this again...

but if nothing comes out in 4-6 hours I think you guys may looked for another topic

autumn iris:

Privilage, awesome!

everyone can edit though!

Does it count if something is XXX Season 1 and XXX Season 2, but the second season is a completely different story and cast (no related characters)? Or no since it is still technically titled season 1 and 2?

NoirRoseHeart:

Does it count if something is XXX Season 1 and XXX Season 2, but the second season is a completely different story and cast (no related characters)? Or no since it is still technically titled season 1 and 2?

Yes. It count 

2. Reply series (Reply 1988, Reply 1994, Reply 1997) - same universe, different casts

3. All the HIStory series (the only overlap is when one of the couples from series 4 has a guest role in series 5)

4. Queen of the Ring

Vivid Romance

Universe's Star