7. Extraordinary you: The transitions from the stage to the  conscious world were amazing lol. The switch in character was hilarious.

8. Back from the Brink (ml transitions to a dragon to rescue fl, just more dramatic in the drama, the music was changed  in this scene for this short)

9. Decision to Leave

24h passed, someone can pick a new topic 

10 titles where they change the actor's apperance but you could tell at first glance it looked super fake.

1.Atypical Family

2. She was pretty („ugly“ vs „pretty“… ]

3. Oh my Venus

4. 200 Pounds Beauty 

5. Love in the moonlight - The MLs sister the princess

Mmopus:

5. Love in the moonlight - The MLs sister the princess

I wanted to suggest her for this request but then I realized that her fat costume was the most realistic I've seen in kdramas, even her fingers look natural

6. i will generalise and not say a title but the fake abs in c dramas

7. Another generalization: fake hair. Either wigs for showing characters at different ages, or fake hair in historical dramas (extensions for length and facial hair with clearly visible lace) 

Fight For My Way - wigs in the flashback

Any historical drama for a fake beard

Generalizations are not really helpful and do not fit the spirit of the game. It would be nice if you add at least one title as an example.

Because it’s stalling 

8. Dosukoi! Sukehira

yeah decent amount of hours has passed,i would say lets move on to next topic,if anyone who reads it later has something to add please do so.

Someone pick next topic