Ahn Sarang:

Previous topic also wasn't finished by the way, there was a double

10. Nodame Cantabile-Chiaki

Someone else can choose the next topic

10 Movies/dramas where marriage actually means something (Not a joke, no affair, trust, strong bond, till death do us part)

1. Butterflied Lover

2. As Long as We Both Shall Live (/My happy marriage)

and I'm not sure if it counts because they don't get married until the end, but I feel like these two are building the most trusting and strongest couple of all / have the best foundation in marriage (plus the whole drama is mostly abou marriage):

3. The Legend of Shen Li

4. flower of evil

5.The story of ming lan.

6. New Life Begins  FL and 6th Prince - Granted, the FL misunderstood something crucial in the beginning: she overheard a conversation and thought ML was near death. Once it gets clarified and 6th Prince makes it clear that he will not take other concubines, they slowly build a loving relationship where they can rely on each other, protect each other and trust each other. Even when forced to make a political marriage, the ML makes it clear to the FL and it's an arrangement that will end once Princess Ying helps the ML obtain his goals and ML helps the Princess as well. There is no romantic love between the two. In fact, Princess Ying becomes best friends with Li Wei (FL) and teaches her many things to help her in the palace.

8. Marry My Husband - for leads their family was main support and the point of their life, it was their "solid ground

9. Bossam: Steal the Fate

10. Bloody Heart - FL swear to not let ML become a tyrant, she was his moral compass and their marriage was an alliance of love and power

10 titles with a perfect cast for young and old version of same character or for children and parents

So, actors look so similar that they could portray relatives or the same person at different age

1. Flower of Evil - ML

Journalist:

10 Movies/dramas where marriage actually means something (Not a joke, no affair, trust, strong bond, till death do us part)

Bonus - Dare Yori mo Mama wo Aisu

2. Koi wo Suru nara Nidome ga Joto  (Love is Better the Second Time Around) The actors that played the leads as teens looked so similar to them.

3. Love next door - I think Jung Hae In and Cho Yeo Jun look alike