_Shinigami_:

How do you know it’s not part of his house? lol 

you said house decor, that means inside the house right? or do you want the whole house front from the outside? 

It's his work office. I have seen this drama and recognised it. That and thus far I've haven't seen too many separate room, home offices in dramas (the odd cdrama and plot calls for it, chaebol, kdrama).

Jay_Pine:

3. We Best Love 2. Is2g whoever chose that place has cement as a favourite colour. I try to insert pics, but the links don’t seem to work.

I read you. Way too much for me also.

Since #1 doesn't fit, count begins at #3.

3. Hana yori dango 2. Mimasaka Akira's house in ep 3. I can't find pic tho... 

Way too childish & girly for me

4. Well-Intended Love - ML's house doesn't work for me neither does the brother's (?).

5. Shopping King Louis - ML's grandmother's house. What is with the fake french style stuff and marble and yuck.

6. Secret Garden - ML's mother's house - same awful 'I'm rich with no taste' kind of look. Hand-in-hand with Boys Over Flowers and other's released around then. How does a person relax in that house, too ornate.

It has been 24 hours so allow me to suggest one more topic.

10 dramas/movies that you wished you could have been part of as an extra. Was it because you could have dressed up awesomely, tried not to laugh during a serious (or not so)  scene, simply existed in the same space as your fav. actor/actress, got to pretend to play with some cool toys?

1. Be My Cat (I really wish I could have seen how ML could stay serious while acting like a cat(prince). The first ep was jus hilarious lol)

2. Sweet home (being an extra in such a dark setting and survival drama would be pretty interesting in my eyes..)

3. Who are you:2015 (either the Thai or Korean version) - I am seeing myself as one of defender classmate of the female lead role

After thinking about so many drama. I finally decided on

4. Memories of Alhambra

I want to play that VR game 

5. Weak hero class 1
I would be Suho's bodyguard against Beomseok hehe

6. Taikan Yoho

because I want to meet the two beautiful main leads in real life!

7. Hot Stove League - had to think long and hard about this one, but being in a sport/drama environment sounds really nice to me

8. Eulachacha Waikiki 1 and 2 ( must be fun hanging out with funny people)

9. The Package  (traveling around France seems nice)

10. Hwarang (1. a lot of hot guys in one place 2. it must‘ve been fun to do all the things they did (riding, archery, sword fighting, music lessons etc..)

10 Dramas/Movies with second female lead syndrome? (i.e you preferred the SFL as the love interest, ghost shipped  or generally felt more chemistry )