3. Mysterious Lotus Casebook

5. Scholar Who Walks the Nights

6. Death's Game

10. Mouse - including a picture will be a spoiler lol

The next person can choose the topic 

10 Dramas with the UGLIEST rich person's (think conglomerate rich) house decor.

1. It’s okay not to be okay (as a doctor, I think he counts as a rich person? Look how horrible the color of the chairs clash with the color of the room..he’s a doctor for mental health, but it feels more like this room is endangering my mental health.. ^^; )

2. Destined with you (didn’t like the color scheme. Too much black grey and white made the room cold and lifeless, the decorations didn’t help at all)

_Shinigami_:

1. It’s okay not to be okay (as a doctor, I think he counts as a rich person? Look how horrible the color of the chairs clash with the color of the room..he’s a doctor for mental health, but it feels more like this room is endangering my mental health.. ^^; )

I'm asking for houses (this is an office), along the lines of conglomerate family houses. I've edited the topic to specify conglomerate.

I see what you mean though. I do like the steam punk looking gadgets.

How do you know it’s not part of his house? lol 

you said house decor, that means inside the house right? or do you want the whole house front from the outside? 

3. We Best Love 2. Is2g whoever chose that place has cement as a favourite colour. I try to insert pics, but the links don’t seem to work.