2.Thirty-Nine

3.Work Later, Drink Now 

4.  tvN O'PENing: Our Beautiful Summer 

5. hospital playlist

6. age of youth

10. We Are

The next person can choose the topic 

10 titles which are the great and refreshing example of the trope

1. Happiness - contract marriage. Unlike other contract relationship couples, this one had the best dynamics IMO. They were long time friends, knew each other well and felt comfortable around each other. So, their marriage of convenience was really convenient, l loved their relationship and interaction. Refreshing! 

2. Bad Buddy - one of the best enemies to lovers story in my opinion and I can write essays on why (but I won't here lol). It basically boils down to the fact that it felt like an actual enmity between the two leads, but the fact that neither of them knew if it was really worth it, and ended up forging an actual decent friendship and then a relationship felt refreshing to me.

Other enemies to lovers stories are just like "oh, X annoyed me by doing that" or "Y spilt their drink on me and now we don't get along", but this felt like an actual rivalry. The fact that they tried to escape that cycle over and over but would inadvertently keep getting caught in it was one of the best parts and I loved that they kept trying.

I've already gone off quite a bit, but like I said, I can write essays. Just one of my absolute favorite executions of the trope lol

3. The Legend of Shen Li - In my opinion, it's the most refreshing Xianxia ever, without all the unnecessary fights (who's the heir/brother vs. stepbrother or whatever), evil SFL, amnesia, reincarnations where one has to find the other, and whatever other clichés are common in Xianxia.

4.Twinkling Watermelon? not sure if it was that drama but in the first episode there is a big accident about to happen but it was actually prevented,very refreshing and new imo,when its a flashback and sth bad about to happen its def death around the corner.

5. Lovely Runner- love triangle, it's refreshing to see that the ML has the characteristics of a 2nd lead. It's usually the 2nd lead who is nice and very likable. But LR also made the 2nd lead very likable.

6. Business Proposal - I LOVE how they included almost every trope in the book and used them to make such a great story. The best for me was when ML's grandfather tried to pay off the FL and get her to quit she turned around and...

0330dramalove:

5. Lovely Runner- love triangle, it's refreshing to see that the ML has the characteristics of a 2nd lead. It's usually the 2nd lead who is nice and very likable. But LR also made the 2nd lead very likable.

Loved their bromance

7. Jitenshaya-san no Takahashi-kun (for me, it’s the best older woman/younger man trope. It’s pretty realistic and doesn’t seem forced. They fit very well together)

8. Mr. Sunshine - all MLs loved FL but instead of fighting over the girl, they fought for the girl. Plus all three MLs had personality

9. My Perfect Stranger - refreshing for time travel drama - people from the present actually remembered spending time with leads in the past when leads returned to the changed future

10.Ayaka-chan wa Hiroko-senpai ni Koishiteru  There is always a male character put on GL drama to force drama/arranged marriage or w/e,very nice to watch a drama without such drama.

10 titles where one of the leads is a painter.
1.Tell Me That You Love Me