Any houses from Thailand, the Philipines, Hong Kong or Taiwan that you've noticed?

8. wedding plan (Thai: I don’t have a pic but you can see it in ep 5, 18 minutes in)

9. We Are - I don't have a picture but Peem's house featured in episode 15

I'm not sure if this count but

10. The Last Empress - it's an alternative reality in which Korean monarchy still exists in the present days, so ML's Royal family lives in the literal palace

10 titles with complex love geometry

Not just a love triangle, but a love Pentagon, unrequited love chain (in which A like B, B likes C, C likes D, etc.) or some character being a part of two or more love triangles

Not a harem! 

1. Do You Like Brahms? - six characters that may be presented as three love triangles: ML his first love and his friend, FL, her first love and her friend, ML, FL and SFL

2. Only Friends- Follows a  friend group and their situationships, crushes and relationships with each other, their love interests, the exes of their love interest etc. The love lines are all over the place. 

3. The Player (2021) - similar to Only Friends, messy love lines, everyone is sleeping with everyone, it’s from the same director after all 

• A and B are fiancés but A is sleeping with C and B is pursued by D
  • D has a thing with E who has a thing with F
  • G sleeps with H and I but is after A

4. Lost You Forever - Chenrong Xin Yue > Xiyan Cang Xuan > Xiao Yao ><Tushan Jing 

^                                    ^

A Nian                        Xiang Liu 

5. When Love Walked In - A likes B. B likes A. C likes B. D likes A. E likes D. And I can't entirely remember, but I feel like B shortly dated C, but I could be wrong.

6. Moon lovers - I don't even know how many of those princes liked the FL. And the FL liked 2 of the brothers and married another so...

6.  Alchemy of souls - Jang Uk, Crown prince and Yul liked FL. The younger Jin girl, that granddaughter girl, and FL liked Jang Uk. The fake elder Jin girl liked Yul. The blonde guy like the younger Jin girl. Jang Uk and Crown prince secretly liked each(fight me). Dayum.

7. Eve - The villainess liked her husband. She was in a physical relationship with her bodyguard who loved her. The husband liked Eve and Eve liked the husband. Eve's mentor guy liked her.

Mmopus:

6. Moon lovers - I don't even know how many of those princes liked the FL. And the FL liked 2 of the brothers and married another so...

7.  Alchemy of souls - Jang Uk, Crown prince and Yul liked FL. The younger Jin girl, that granddaughter girl, and FL liked Jang Uk. The fake elder Jin girl liked Yul. The blonde guy like the younger Jin girl. Jang Uk and Crown prince secretly liked each(fight me). Dayum.

8. Eve - The villainess liked her husband. She was in a physical relationship with her bodyguard who loved her. The husband liked Eve and Eve liked the husband. Eve's mentor guy liked her. 

Moon Lovers is a reversed harem, so doesn't count, sorry. 4 princes liked FL

NoirRoseHeart:

5. Si Andy, Si Lauren o Si Peng? - out of four cousins, three cousins like the same guy, then there are an additional three love interests for three of the cousins if I remember right. Some are exes, some are new love interests. Honestly, this is my lowest rated drama for this reason and more. I hated it lol.

Isn't it a harem type of the story? 

Ahn Sarang:

Moon Lovers is a reversed harem, so doesn't count, sorry. 4 princes liked FL

Oh lol didn't read that part, no worries

Ahn Sarang:

Isn't it a harem type of the story? 

Hmm. I didn't see it as such, especially for someone like me who hates harems, but now that you say that maybe I guess it could be...? Let me try and think of another answer.

*Okay, I changed my answer in case.