5. It's Ok to not be Ok -FL

6. Vincenzo- Hong cha young is a manipulative successful lawyer. Even Vincenzo and Ok Taecyeon's character. I think a lot of people in this drama are manipulative given it's a law drama.

7. Money Flower - ML(just look at the poster)

I AM SHOOKETH:

7. Well-Intended Love

8. Money Flower - ML(just look at the poster)

honestly i dont think the ML's actions in Well Intended Love were reasonable. in season one he literally committed a crime and made the FL think she was going to die just so she would be forced to be with him and i think thats very unreasonable regardless of background or nature

cal0ri3:

honestly i dont think the ML's actions in Well Intended Love were reasonable. in season one he literally committed a crime and made the FL think she was going to die just so she would be forced to be with him and i think thats very unreasonable regardless of background or nature

so that off the list

10. Story of minglan - FL was playing a game of chess, she hide her true abilities and portray herself as a naive young woman.

P.S. Only ML was able to make trap her when he proposed the marriage lol.

10 dramas where ML have some sort of physical disability or some illness(please no ptsd/trauma/OCD).

1. Crush(He was blind)

2. Doctor John (Fabry Disease)

3. Where stars land - ML uses prosthetic devices for his arm and leg and, without it, he is wheelchair bound

4. The good doctor - ML has Autism

5. Kill me, heal me - ML has Multiple personality disorder

7. Uncontrollably Fond - cancer/terminal illness

8. Fated to Love you (SK Version) - If I remember correctly he has some hereditary disease of some sort