4. Go go squid (drunk FL wasn’t sweet, it was the most cringeworthy thing x_x )

5. So i married an anti fan

7.every boys over flowers/meteor garden moment where ML and FL are a couple.

8.Literally the majority of Oh My Ladylord, that show was a bust altogether. But especially where the SML was concerned, none of that was sweet or cute.

9. Hyena - fake date to solve a case and throwing tantrum was supposed to be idk "fake romance/annoying tantrum" vibe but came off as cringe

10. Queen of tears - them swooning on each other in office with secret glances 

10 titles where lead(s) wears a tshirt with a design/message you liked/found it to be cool/u wanted it (pics if possible) 

Themaskedwarrior:

9. Hyena - fake date to solve a case and throwing tantrum was supposed to be idk "fake romance/annoying tantrum" vibe but came off as cringe 

10. Queen of tears - them swooning on each other in office with secret glances 

10 titles where leads wears a tshirt with a design/message you liked/found it to be cool/u wanted it (pics if possible) 

The titles you have listed are not displayed. Could you edit, please? 

1. Star and Sky: Star in My Mind The leads made these shirts for each other. They represent the meaning of their respective names Daonuea (North Star) and kluen (waves).

Oh ok.. I can only see the spoilers but not the titles of the drama (it’s just a white space)

_Shinigami_:

Oh ok.. I can only see the spoilers but not the titles of the drama (it’s just a white space)

I reedited them I hope it is visible 

Yes, it is, thank you!!! 

2. Twinkling Watermelon

I liked they wore matching t-shirts, I would definitely wanted to get one of I were in this drama :) 

This should be a simple topic, but somehow my mind is blank. The only thing that came to mind was

3. hidden love - I wouldn't want it for myself, but the sunflower was so cute that it stuck in my mind

_Shinigami_:

This should be a simple topic, but somehow my mind is blank. The only thing that came to mind was

3. hidden love - I wouldn't want it for myself, but the sunflower was so cute that it stuck in my mind

Mine too! Because most of the fashion choices were plainplain or decorated with other kinds of elements... 

4. Hometown Cha Cha Cha

I liked the message - "Take care of yourself". It sounds even more important than "Love yourself'