4. SOTUS - bracelets

5. 2 Moons 2  Phana and Wayo exchanged identical bracelets.

@Blkittykat: yes, it counts :)

6. HIStory5: Love in the Future - necklace. Can't find the pic but at ep 19

7. 2gether 

8. The Heirs - matching sneakers

9. 25/21 - FL and her first bf had matching phone accessories

(Somewhere around 0:48-0:49) 

10. W: Two Worlds - matching outfits

Bonus: they both were in love with FL but they ended up in matching outfits (FL's gift) pretending to be a couple lol

Clothes (and shoes) don’t count (it should be something they can wear and take with them day after day) so I’ll add one more

We best love (bracelets)

It wasn't mentioned that clothes and shoes don't count, but if you don't accept them, here are the new ones:

10. Alchemy of Souls (both seasons) - jade eggs

10 titles with a "wow this escalated quickly" scene

It may refer to any kind of scenes, from comedy to intense

Feel free to provide clips/pictures

1. Lovely Runner - numerous scenes like that, here's one of my favorite, where leads we "caught in act" and innocent scene turned into a drama lol

@Ahn Sarang: Sorry, that was my fault, I didn’t know how to express what i meant correctly. Thanks for adding one more :)

2. The Legend of Shen Li - end of ep 30 to start of ep 31 (it went from: finally they kissed! (End of ep 30) To start of ep 31: “Oh my god, they do a lot more!” O_O (in a Xianxia, i couldn’t believe it, best escalation ever lol)

Ahn Sarang:
1. Lovely Runner - numerous scenes like that, here's one of my favorite, where leads we "caught in act" and innocent scene turned into a drama lol

That was one of the funniest scenes!!

3. Gaus Electronics - meeting parents went wrong. 

It's when ML tried to break up with FL and return all clothes she gave him as a gift. She tried to stop him from leaving her and in this moment her parents came. They "caught the couple in act" and the rest is in the clip

angeliviki2022:

That was one of the funniest scenes!!

Ikr! It's my most rewatched scene from this drama haha

4. It’s okay not to be okay 

5. Perfume - any of the scenes with the ML and his brother.

6. Forever and ever - they just know each other, but ML purpose....

7. Love is sweet - after confession scene