7. Crazy Love

8. Happiness

9. Descendants of the Sun

10. I Hear Your Voice - 2ML

10 dramas where the male leads (ML vs 2ML) or ML & support characters, fight hilariously bad (uncoordinated, sloppy, technically terrible). - videos welcome.

1. True Beauty - The epic Soo Ho VS Seo Jun fight!

2. My Stand-In The Ming vs Sol fight scene (ep. 4)

NightMagic191:

1. True Beauty - The epic Soo Ho VS Seo Jun fight!

This isn't a particularly bad (uncoordinated, sloppy, lack of finesse) fight. It is spectacular but they do it too well.

newbiefan:

This isn't a particularly bad (uncoordinated, sloppy, lack of finesse) fight. It is spectacular but they do it too well.

LOL, I thought it was perfect for this category. Half the time, their punches were missing the other person!

angeliviki2022:

LOL, I thought it was perfect for this category. Half the time, their punches were missing the other person!

True. Let's keep it as it is a rather spectacular one. I saw a drama with Ji Chang Wook fighting with exquisite execution, turned out it was all in his head and when it came to reality he was really bad. Big swings with wide misses; all over the place. I just can't remember which one of his it was.

Oh, I know one similar to your! 

3. Come Back Alive - ML was a former professional fighter who was reborn in weak woman's body losing his fight skills. So, all his cool moves were just his/her imagination. It starts around 04:00:

4. Jealousy Incarnate

5. Sunset in My Hometown

6. Hospital Playlist

7. Sky Castle

8. Moonlight

9. Kill Me, Heal Me

10. Moon Lovers - I suggest a fight between FL and support character, as the topic stalls (starts around 4:55) 

Bonus: Bad and Crazy - well done fight, but they are the same person

10 titles in which a lead is a crafter (as a job or hobby) 

1. My Absolute Boyfriend - FL

2. 25/21 - FL and carpentry

3. Memories of Alhambra - FL and her guitar workshop

4. You Are Desire - FL helps ML out with his family's business. I think it was jewelry or something like that.

5. Meow, Secret Boy - 2ML has a coffee shop and crafts leather.

BONUS: May I Help You - FL's dad ran a leather bag business.

6. Ruby Ruby Love - FL designs jewelry