shoppingxmania4ka wrote: No No No - Destiny's Child .. :D

How are you?
I'm OK- 4Minute Do you like Ukiss
Yes and No - Katy perry (It's actually part of the lyrics,but I didn't know a song like that :d ) What do you want to do?
Bad boy -sistar Not really but couldn't think of anything What do you like about Kpop
Music - Madonna :D Do you want a puppy?
I don't know how to answer that because I already have a puppy and a kitten Do you like 2NE1
Hands up -2pm What's the best song you've heard?
That's kind of a silly question for me :p There is no best song for me so I won't answer that Do you listen to CNBLUE?
Yes - CN Blue Do you like Soul music ? (Whitney Houston,Mariah Carey -90s)
I dont know who whitney houston or that other one is O_O I only listen to kpop so.... NoNoNo -Apink Do you like Japan
Yes ... Again .. :D

Candy or Cookie?

The song is by Whitney Houston ...
That's not Whitney Houston that's not her name LOLOL It's kind of hard for me to answer those kind of questions. What do you want for your birthday?
My Man-Barbra Streisand What do you want your boyfriend to give you? Ailee made a cover of Whitney's song ..
I don't have a boyfriend I'm too young, But If I did have one them.. Kiss kiss kiss -SHINee (Yes chanyeol will be my boyfriend wait 4 me oppa LOL) What do you want for christmas?
All I want for Christmas is you (My boy) -Mariah Carey What song do you want your lover/future lover to sing to you?