I belong to year of Dragon :) 

Year of the snake :)

Dragon.  My teenage son agrees that I'm 100% this zodiac sign.

Pig, and after searching it after starting this show I unlocked a childhood memory when my best friend had told me that I was the year of the pig because she had found out about the chinese zodiac hahaha 

It seems super complicated to remember years by their chinese zodiac though, at least it would be for me! I wonder if Koreans are so used to it that they don't mind?

Kim MC:

Dragon.  My teenage son agrees that I'm 100% this zodiac sign.

Heheehee... High five (^_-)

ZXC:

Pig, and after searching it after starting this show I unlocked a childhood memory when my best friend had told me that I was the year of the pig because she had found out about the chinese zodiac hahaha 

It seems super complicated to remember years by their chinese zodiac though, at least it would be for me! I wonder if Koreans are so used to it that they don't mind?

No you are not alone.. I too googled for it hehee.. I guess koreans are used to it.. Whats your nationality btw :) 

katedlr:

Year of the snake :)

Probably a year younger than me i guess and not the other way around (^_-)

Year of the horse :D - born in 2002

I'm a Pig and I found out when my younger sister bought a book about Chinese zodiac signs, I got teased about it so much by everyone that I'm now super ashamed to say it to anyone.

muskan_agrawal:

No you are not alone.. I too googled for it hehee.. I guess koreans are used to it.. Whats your nationality btw :) 

I'm from Argentina :)

Tiger.. which means I can never get close to Gumiho aksfasjdfh

ZXC:

I'm from Argentina :)

Woowww... Cool :)