Can someone explain what the 1st scene of the 1st episode was about. It seems terrible to start a drama with a man taking the baby away from the mom at the moment of birth, and leaving her there alone after childbirth. Is this the present moment and everything else a flashback, or is it a dream within the story that won't actually happen? That scene is bothering me.

That scene is present ..after that they start flashback everything which happend 2yrs ago ...from what i understand heroine does something to upset the hero.

That's still quite heartless. I thought he loved her. But she is getting on like quite the bi**h while he remains patient, so I could see him losing patience or something. But that moment is just horrible.

Well aren’t lakorns know for that ..being over the top that is ...but I’m sure there will be happy ending 

Wish there was a like button here. You're absolutely right. My curiosity is insatiable for that happy ending.

He always has feeling and care for her from the start, but it sad that she always hate him just because her parents adopted him, raise him, and favorable to him more than her. Its sad that she always insults him with words. I'm surprised that he still patient about it even insulting him with words can be hurtful . That's how the games of love started to pretend to like him and using him as a tool. I don't know how long he will put up with her.

Maybe later episodes she might do something that can go over board with her game plan that he's starting to become a cold person. I think at the hospital she might really has have feeling for him and the baby but doesn't want to admit it. That's why it hit to flashback where it all started. I'm not sure if it going to be added this storyline to scene on the later ep, but I heard form the novel version that she didn't want the baby from him and wanted to get abortion. He want to make a deal with her to keep the baby. She can leave him forever and he can raise the baby  by himself.

I heard that from the novel too. But I read somewhere else that during the pregnancy she came to love the baby, and asked Nai to reconsider. His ultimatum was that she had to accept him as well as the baby, or she won't get the baby. It is unclear whether she accepted. I think she would have.

I heard about that part too. But I don’t want to give out too much detail. Lol 

I am glad that I am not the only person inquiring about the first episode and how he cold heartedly took away the baby?  Moreover, I am glad that someone has read the book and had a answer to share because I was left baffled and I really wanted to know what she could have done to make him do such a thing.  

Veev, I don't know what will happen in their marriage, but I think his past with his mother abandoning him, and maybe his past with Khae (I think she was pregnant by Wutta) made him take those actions against Nok. He transposed all the bad people did to him on Nok, whether she did something bad to him (other than calling him trash), I don't know and we have yet to see.

Although, the scriptwriter didn't add or mention that storyline to the lakorn version 

I read from other site that someone translated some part only in the novel version and  say in the past when Nai and Khae used to date she was pregnant by Nai, but had a miscarriage. That's why she broke up with him because of her controlling mother make her so.

@elliejiren Oh! Oh! Juicy stuff. Thanks for sharing. Please share more if you know more. I'm so thirsty for this show. You info brings a new understanding of things. I'm scared for Nok and Nai's relationship, but this is oh, so good.

@Veev, I meant Khae was pregnant by Whutta in college, but I was wrong there too according to elliejiren.

Okay, I understand and I got his name mixed up, lol.

Was it Nok's bb or kae's  ?I wanted to give this drama a chance but the ML is way passive for my taste , still im curious 

Usually the heroine in lakorn forbids the Father  from seeing  the bb  or runs away maybe the writer wants to turn the table .