And I can't wait for season 2!  

I enjoyed the build-up of the two main romances and because I am bad at dealing well with suspenseful situations, I am glad to know that Thanu/Wayu is the end game for those two.  Because I know there's going to be lots of drama, between Phai and Pharawee thrown in there.

As for the side kids, I don't really like any of them except for Phai and Sab.  Sandee I actively wanted to strangle.  And the less said about Pok and his situation with Tong, the better.  Super Toxic mess.

I found myself really wondering about Padbok, though.  I'd like to see his character resolve his issues because I really liked the actor and sensed his ability to bring something neat to the role, given the chance.

And I kind of fell in love with Jack.  He's adorable.  LOL.  If it hadn't been Thanu for Wayu, I would have definitely been glad to see him with Jack.

I was confused by the Cast Billing on MyDramaList.  Because it's lists Kimmon and Copter as the main cast and Bas and Dun as support cast.  But the Asian streaming venue I've watched the show on and Asian info sites I've seen show details on lists them in order of Bas, Kimmon, Copter and Dun, and lists all four as the main cast.  Which, given the way the show actually works, makes more sense than MyDramaList's Cast Billing.