Currently watching: Take Care of the Young Lady The Bridal Mask Flower Boy Next Door
Currently watching : Five Fingers .. I reached to ep13 out of ep30 .. it is really great .. the best korean melodrama ever ! and I am enjoying it until the maximum limit .. definitely 10/10 -masterpiece- drama oh! my lady .. and I reached to ep09 out of ep16 it is a normal drama .. Not that great , No that bad .. it is a watchable drama ^^ and good to watch at noon time :)
Currently Watching : Autumn's Concerto Good Doctor The Master's Sun Two Weeks Who Are You
just you Love around Who are you Master's sun Her myth Love now
Queen In Hyun's Man and 7th Grade Civil Servant :D
'King of drama' and 'Cruel city'
i am watching the greatest lve and i love it very interesting ..................ha hahaaa....ha..........
i'm into jdramas these days Kazoku Game Bloody Monday
love around who are you
niloufar wrote: love around
who are you

I'm loving those two. But also Just You, Master's Sun!! Why am I torture myself watching airing dramas I wonder?
A Gentleman's Dignity Good Doctor Hana Kimi Nine: Nine Times Time Travel (with my omoni) The Greatest Love The Master's Sun Two Weeks Who Are You Ugh - so many x-x
Just You --> Taiwanese [Paused at Episode 11]
乐俊凯 --> China/Taiwan [Paused at Episode 7]
兰陵王 --> China [Paused at Episode 9]
We Got Married Global --> Korean [Paused at Episode 6]
I'm watching Summer Nude (Japanese -ongoing) and Operation Proposal (only 3 episodes left!)
I hear ur voice Cinderella's sister love rain