Wich asian drama/movie has, in your opinion, the most romantic scene ^.^ (example) K-Drama: ... K-Movie: ... J-Drama: ... J-Movie: ... and so on
The Naked Kitchen-Kdrama: the scene in the museum was pretty hot
Goliath1357 wrote: The Naked Kitchen-Kdrama: the scene in the museum was pretty hot

THAT scene was really hot but it was also the only interesting scene in the whole movie :D
a real romatic drama/movie should at least contain a few romantic scenes ;)
The Rose and 1 liter of tears has one good scene
the time when xin yi slept with cun xi *accidentally* in fated to love you ;)
My idea of romantic is a little sturm-und-drang-ish - forgive the ugly word - so it doesn't have to be "hot" for my heart to wrench, break or swell. I hope you don't mind if I focus on the romantic part of the question rather than the hot.

K-drama: Secret Garden - Joo Won talking with imaginary Gil Ra Im while watching the christmas tree and/or their silent talk about him visiting her dreams
K-movie: I haven't watched many romantic k-movies. Not a fan of rom-coms either, so I pass on this one.
...wait, re-thinking of this one, I'd say Duelist has one of the most sensual scenes ever: the dancing fight. Subtly erotic while showing absolutely nothing sexual.

J-drama: Orange Days - Sae complaining about her love being like an empty right hand and Kai asking her to fill the left one with his
J-movie: Tada Kimi Wo Aishiteru - Makoto watching Shizuru's photographic exposition with Shizuru's letter read in voiceover

T-drama: Autumn Concerto - Mu Cheng thanking Guang Xi for the gift he gave her (their child) without him knowing who she's talking about
T-movie: N/A

C-movie: so many... Hero - the "white" scene (I can't elaborate. It's at the end of the movie and I would spoil it)

:)
DramaLover78 wrote: The Rose and 1 liter of tears has one good scene

Tnx for your recommendation, i started watching The Rose today and im hooked :) making a marathon right now. I just love Cheng Joe's acting in this drama.
it's ok ^^ for me romantic sceene don't need to be hot either :D
the most romantic t-drama I watched was "Devil beside you" this drama had a lot of great scenes ;)
sabubu wrote: the time when xin yi slept with cun xi *accidentally* in fated to love you ;)

what do you mean with "accidentally"?? xD is that possible?
I think it would be Queen In Hyun's Man : it have good romantic scenes.
CheerfulSoul wrote: I think it would be Queen In Hyun's Man : it have good romantic scenes.

I'm with you.
*the kisses...ah, the kisses...*
foaxa wrote: Tnx for your recommendation, i started watching The Rose today and im hooked :) making a marathon right now. I just love Cheng Joe's acting in this drama.

:) welcome you will love it
BUbu wrote: what do you mean with "accidentally"?? xD is that possible?

It is:) In that drama...It's really accidental...
I Need Romance and I Need Romance 2012, both seasons have a lot of hot scenes, it's kind of the korean version of Sex and the City (but way more interresting in my opinion) ^^