Does it have to be just one? K-Drama : 1. Sweet 18 - haha, this might be weird, but I loved the scenes where Kwon Hyuk Joon starts realizing that he has feelings for his wife Yoon Jung Sook - especially the kidnapping where he told her he loved her and their first night together. 2. You're Beautiful - all the sweet moments between Tae Kyung and Go Mi Nyu. Especially the kiss after the movies. K-Movie : haven't watched that many movies, so I can't say. T-Drama : 1. They Kiss Again - the last episode where Zhu Shu finds Xiang Qin in his office 2. Devil Beside You - the morning after their first night together was so sweet! 3. Down With Love - when Yang Guo found out the "red cabinet of secrets" after saying goodbye to Yu Ting and Yu Fei at the airport and Yu Ping almost kissed her. Also, the scene in the car when Yang Guo agreed to date Yu Ping was so funny ans sweet (especially when he knocked her on the head). Also the scene where Yu Ping told her about the "restricted category" and what to do with only your actual boyfriend and not the fake one. 4. Momo Love - at the train station when Sha Ling sat behind Tao Hua and she apologized to him was my favourite moment J-Drama : 1. Ikemen Desu Ne - the last episode where Mio and Ren reunite at A.N.Jell's concert. Also, I love every moment between them. J-Movie : 1. Nodame Cantabile Europe Special - the "bridge" moment between Nodame and Shinichi where she yelled at him that he wanted to leave her again, then the kiss in the garden at the castle where she had her first recital.
CheerfulSoul wrote: I think it would be Queen In Hyun's Man : it have good romantic scenes.

Oh my god, I feel goosebumps by just remembering their kissing scenes. I nearly died of heart attack the first time i watched that drama. :D
Dramaholicss wrote: Oh my god, I feel goosebumps by just remembering their kissing scenes. I nearly died of heart attack the first time i watched that drama. :D

I'm the same except I nearly die EVERY time I watch it haha! :o
Kdramas: Love Rain- Had some fantastic scenes between Joon and Ha Na. Coffee Prince- I think this is hands down the hottest Kdrama I have seen so far. Jdramas: Buzzer Beat- I loved the chemistry between Keiko and Yamapi. :D Jmovie: I mostly watch movies of the 'pure love' genre so there are great romantic scenes in all of them. I particularly loved the kissing scene between Ikuta Toma and Yui Aragaki in Hanamizuki. Twdrama: Love Keeps Going has some pretty hot scenes. :)
Operation Proposal Yoo Seung Ho <3
Kisses from Queen Inhyun's Man. And also bitesuckkiss from reply 1997 .. Seo In Guk X Eunji. I wanna taste Eunji's lips OMG
Hot, not romantic right? Based on just hotness in what I've seen so far J drama: Kimi wa petto K drama: I need romance series, Que Sara Sara For movies, I've yet to see one. I mean there's a lot with plenty sex in it, but I don't find it hot and guess it wasn't intended that way either.

Still "princess man"