Okay, I remember watching some sort of Asian drama years and years ago, but I don't remember the name. I can't seem to find it anywhere, no matter where I look or who I ask. So, I'll try to recall as many details as I can, if you're willing to give some of your time to listen.

Although my memory is very foggy, I recall it being about a woman who works for either a newspaper or magazine article company. I think it may be based off of a Japanese anime. In order to be beautiful or maintain a love life, she eats some sort of food every day at her office. Pretty sure it was a romance drama, seeing that there were several guys that grew to like her quite a bit. Part of the plot revolves around her and her boyfriend. Sometime in the drama, they do break up for good, which gives an opening for her coworkers to step forward and make a move. I also remember a part of the drama where her "investigator (the guy who gets the scoops on articles)" coworker needs a stakeout partner, and they go together (although I think I recall one of them [or both] not liking one another), then they have some sort of conversation about taking pictures of the sky or something. Oh! And I think (maybe) her boyfriend might have been a construction worker. I remember a few scenes when they were wearing hard-hats.

I've been killing myself trying to dig this old drama up from the grave. I'm not sure if you could help with the information I have, but I'll take anything and everything in trying to find this thing!

Thank you!

Edit: I think the main character might have been an editor at her company or something.

EDIT: Found it! Hataraki Man!

Check out the jdrama REBOUND. Maybe its what you are looking for...

Czakhareina:

Check out the jdrama REBOUND. Maybe its what you are looking for...

Thank you for the suggestion, but it isn't the one I remember. I was probably ten or eleven when I watched it. That would have been six or seven years ago. The memories are so hazy, I'm not sure if it was even a good show. Still, I remember liking it at the time, and I really just want to know what it was. ^^