Okay  so... the parents do not get along. There is talk of divorce (or they  go through with it finally) Anyway... the child of said couple brought  them together separately in order to give them a second wedding. I  believe their significant other brings the other parent. Its driving me  mad that I can't remember the title. Please help.

Update: I'm now thinking its plain a second wedding. The mother only  got a traditional wedding, but really wanted the white wedding dress.  There's also this nagging feeling that she didn't even get a wedding  picture due to her pregnancy.  Something along the lines of covering the young pregnancy with hanbok.... Maybe they are two different dramas, but  the set up is so similar... I can't think of it being two different  shows. Thank you again.

Do you remember the country?

Hikigaya:

Do you remember the country?

Korea.

Is it a long family drama (50+ eps) ? And is it already in your watched list? I swear I've seen a drama where they do something nice for the parents to commemorate an anniversary, but idrm which drama.
Edit: so I briefly went through last episodes of All About My Mom, and I think that's the drama I was referring to in my comment above. It's an elderly couple with adult children. The mother is a cook & owner of a store where she sells side dishes, while the father is unemployed and actually loses money instead of making any (either gambling or co-signing for loans for a friend). Because of her immature husband they bicker a lot and idr if there were any threats of divorce (high chance) they had a fallout to the point where one of them (most likely the husband) spent couple nights sleeping at a public bath house. The adult children got involved and persuaded the two to rekindle. And in last episode the husband decided to renew their vows; apparently they never had a wedding ceremony (Ep.54 32:27 mark) . The episodes are available on KBS youtube channel.
On a side note there's a secondary elderly couple who also had talks of marriage. It's the mother of ML and her lover, with whom she had a child without his knowledge; they separated right after she got pregnant (probably due to mean MIL) and years later her lover seeks out to rekindle (by now his wife - the other woman whom he married - has died & he has a daughter). In Ep.49 (35:46 mark) the man brings a wedding gown for her to try.

SaraRojas:
Something along the lines of covering the young pregnancy with hanbok

Maybe you're referring to Chae-Ri's wedding in Ep.31 (1:02:53 mark) She had a shotgun wedding.

Second drama: One More Happy Ending

It's a secondary couple (Da Jeong & her husband). They're a younger couple (in their 30's) with a son (6-8 y/o? idr), and their marriage is rocky. They're barely on speaking terms and the threat of divorce is always in the air. The son ends up getting involved a bit and pleads with his parents to get back together. Idr if it was with the help of Da Jeong's female friends or who ever, the husband reconciles (and and possibly proposes?). Anyways they do end up holding a wedding ceremony where they renew their vows (ending of last episode)