Forest. 

Can't ship Jin with FL. 

ShotaSidePart:

damn and it looks good too... gonna still try it out latter this week though

So how is it? Do you enjoy?

forever_:

When the Weather Is Fine

Too slow for you?

Most of us who are watching were missing the drama this week, hopefully next episodes are coming next week.

Carolina:

We have different tastes in dramas because this show is amazing! Can't believe you actually dropped it.

ShotaSidePart:

We have different tastes in dramas because this show is amazing! Can't believe you actually dropped it.

It's ok to have different tastes and not just similar or the same.

I didn't enjoy the way her character was treating him or using him that easily. As well all those dirty cases of the rich people aren't interesting to me.  And the promised chemistry between the leads wasn't there as I hoped it would.

Carolina:

Too slow for you?

Most of us who are watching were missing the drama this week, hopefully next episodes are coming next week.

Sought off. I look for more fast-paced dramas as I generally tend to binge-watch them. Even if I start on-going dramas, I need something that pulls me in to them and a motivation to watch ahead. I am also not a big fan of PMY, so that is also a factor. Might give this drama a try after it finishes airing.

Carolina:

It is definitely a good one-time watch. If you have time, you should check it out once it is airing. I feel KHS's character has a lot of potential for growth and it can be a pleasant boost to the show. After the latest episodes, I think she will begin to go on a journey of realization and love. I am currently in love with this show. 

Coffee Prince ep 4

Crash landing for you ep 6 is on hold for me idk if I’ll get to it

mess:

Crash landing at episode 2

I think it's such a hit now and overtook Goblin as everyone is staying home to watch dramas due to the coronavirus