Hello! I'm new here, and I am sorry if I posted this in the wrong section (or if I needed to present myself in some other thread before posting this or whatever). I'm just looking for a movie I saw, that I want to watch again.

Please put this in the proper section, if this is wrong.

The movie in question is a Japanese movie. There's a cast of mainly four (or five girls), and they go on a road trip to meet up with an old childhood friend of theirs - which I remember being in some sort of mental hospital. There are a few other people involved, but I don't remember much else about the movie than that the last few scenes are played out on a beach (probably near the mental hospital), and there's some really soothing piano music playing before it cuts to the end credits.

It's vague as hell, I know - but I just wanted to watch it once more, but I cannot find it while just searching for it on Google..

If someone has got a clue, please tell me.

Again, if this is the wrong section - place it in the right on, and I'm sorry for not being thorough enough. If anyone can help me, I'd be really thankful.

hmmm, it doesnt ring a bell... Do you know some genres or maybe about which year its from?

Wow, THANK YOU! I didn't even think someone would know this. Thanks a bunch!!!

loon:

Wow, THANK YOU! I didn't even think someone would know this. Thanks a bunch!!!

Hahaha no problem. I haven't watched the movie myself but it looks really interesting! It's just that I like finding movies with vague descriptions :')

I'd hire you to find the missing link,  asena.. I stopped checking, because I didn't think it'd be answered..

loon:

I'd hire you to find the missing link,  asena.. I stopped checking, because I didn't think it'd be answered..

Any time any day haha! ^^ You never know there's always someone that can find the answer

asena:

Any time any day haha! ^^ You never know there's always someone that can find the answer

I'll watch that movie again, easily. But if you can tell me how to get to grand champ in Rocket League too, it's much appreciated

Lol :P But really, thanks.  Cheers!