American Fan:

Today I started Destined. I'm only on EP5, but it's starting off very promising. I love both ML character's and how well they play off each other. I also really like the plot with some original twists different than the typical historical drama. 

Crossing my fingers I can get through it without feeling like it's dragging or that I'm losing interest. haha

I love Destined!!

American Fan:

Ooh! Thank you. I love him too! :-)

For sure!! The FL's are both adorable!!! 

American Fan:

Ooh! Thank you. I love him too! :-)

I'm watching follow your heart with song yi and luo yunxi!! Just started today!! I just love Song Yi!! She's so awesome

MrsKaylaNichole:

I love Destined!!

So far I'm on EP 22...and kinda stalled, which I often do with long C-dramas. I'll pick it back up though. 

MrsKaylaNichole:

I'm watching follow your heart with song yi and luo yunxi!! Just started today!! I just love Song Yi!! She's so awesome

It's on my PTW list!

American Fan:

So far I'm on EP 22...and kinda stalled, which I often do with long C-dramas. I'll pick it back up though. 

It's on my PTW list!

Add me to friends y'all!!

American Fan:

What did you think of it? It's on my PTW list.

BTW, this is the first notification for this thread I've gotten in a while!

I enjoyed The Crowned Clown. Warning spoiler: the ending seemed open-eneded, though.

I watched FL  from The Red Sleeve (historical drama)

I watched  ML - from Hotel DeLuna (fantasy; supernatural).

I was looking at your watched dramas. Wow! 569 completed dramas. Very impressive!!! 

Haha, I don't sleep well so nighttime becomes drama time.

Thanks for your reply back. I'll prob watch The Crowned Clown at some point, although open endings aren't my fav.

I have joined this club and am stealing a banner. Hi everyone ? 

Elfy:

I have joined this club and am stealing a banner. Hi everyone ? 

Lol hello! Welcome~ 

I'm trying to find an article that explains the difference btw a Wuxia, Xianxia, Danmei, and Historical drama. I'm pretty sure I've seen something somewhere in the forums....but I didn't bookmark it.

Thanks for any help!

You're welcome :)

American Fan:

TYSM!! I appreciate it!!

Hi everyone! I'm quite new to this site (have been using it to search for dramas for a few years now, but never made an account) and I just discovered this Historical Dramas Club. I really love historical dramas and I've made this list of some of My Favourite Historical Dramas. If you have any other great historical dramas that you would recommend, I'd love to hear about them! 

I mainly watch Korean and Chinese series, but recently I've been interested in watching more Japanese dramas (and maybe also Thai), I just don't know where to start for good historical dramas. If you know some good ones, please share them with me :)