Zen Violet:

Heyyy I'm also new-ish! & rlly its so hard to pick just one historical I like.. 

..cause theres A LOT  that I Love! ( ^◡^)っ ♡

It's a good problem to have, to be unable to pick just one because there's so many good ones ٩(^▿^)۶

Ari:

The red sleeve made me cry like a baby lol 

I feel like I haven't cried at anything I've watched in awhile so I'm overdue for a good cry lol

@Wanderer:   

Zen Violet posted:  

its so hard to pick just one historical I like..

You responded: 

Totally feel you on that. The number of memorable productions over the years could really fill up the hall of fame indeed :D

My suggestion: let's start a hall of fame!  I can make a link to a spread sheet that asks users to pick their top five; I can then sort them and provide the HDC with a voting list.  

Good idea? Lame idea? 

Nienna:

@Wanderer:   

Zen Violet posted:  

You responded: 

Totally feel you on that. The number of memorable productions over the years could really fill up the hall of fame indeed :D

My suggestion: let's start a hall of fame!  I can make a link to a spread sheet that asks users to pick their top five; I can then sort them and provide the HDC with a voting list.  

Good idea? Lame idea? 

Hi it's an inactive member of this group maybe because you people have watched a good no. of decent historical which I haven't

But i like this idea... A list of good one to check out and decide my new pair of dramas... Good Historical regardless of country or genre 

Nienna:

@Wanderer:   

Zen Violet posted:  

You responded: 

Good idea? Lame idea? 

Sounds good to me too.  But can we separate by countries?  Otherwise I won't be able to choose. LOL.  And a separate category for Republican?  ?

virgievirgie:

Sounds good to me too.  But can we separate by countries?  Otherwise I won't be able to choose. LOL.  And a separate category for Republican?  ?

Let there be a list first then it can be further shorten down to particular tag... Like Xianxia, xuanhua, Republican, sageuks, etc 

Nienna:

@Wanderer:   

Zen Violet posted:  

You responded: 

Good idea? Lame idea? 

Wow, that sounds like a great idea! A HDC Hall of fame :D

Looks like the responses from members are positive too <3

Nienna:

@Wanderer:   

Zen Violet posted:  

You responded: 

Good idea? Lame idea? 

Good idea Nienna ! But I think it's better to separate by country/genre indeed. ;)

Sounds pretty good to me as well :)  I don't have a particular favourite coz of my indecisiveness to choose just one. Like, it may be Love and Redemption today and then Immortal Samsara (just an example) the next day ^^'

Sounds great, Nienna. 

But why use a spreadsheet? We can use the custom lists of MDL. I think someone here has the HDC account credentials, so they can create the lists, and we all can add our favorites and vote together.

Nienna:

Love this idea! This will be fun :)

@ VYA Great idea about the MDL lists feture we already have, 

@ Virgie: GOT IT!

ok: i'll start on this list these weekend; I'm out of state till Friday/  Stay tuned for updates!

It's not too late for me to join this club?  :)

Hello, hello!

Historical dramas are something that has been a part of my drama watching experience. Always craving for it. I'll be glad to be a member of this club and know some users who are historical drama enthusiasts. 

shen mi:

Hello, hello!

Historical dramas are something that has been a part of my drama watching experience. Always craving for it. I'll be glad to be a member of this club and know some users who are historical drama enthusiasts. 

Welcome Welcome!  Never too late!

shen mi:

Hello, hello!

Welcome to the party, shen mi :)

shen mi:

Hello, hello!

Welcome! Happy to have you :)