What Happened in Bali 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CLY7OD0AgRA/?utm_medium=copy_link

We Best Love it’s seen in WeTV or TenCent app with English Caption. I heard it’s in Daily Motion too. I truly believe it’s the best Asian drama I watched for 2021. This is first drama for second lead can only get better. Don’t get me wrong, overall he acted well in this series hard to tell it’s his first drama. The plot revolves around different expressions of love from different individuals that can last years. Understanding anger is different from hate. Showing another side of “hate” where is means there’s still love otherwise, there will be nothing there. Two seasons; first one is good best one is the second season episode 2. When you watch the explosive scene imagine not being given a script to follow and was only given a plot by the director. Actors stated they didn’t even discuss this scene beforehand to stay true to the plot. This scene only had two takes. Here you’ll see the caliber of the Director and actors. simple story that is truly worth my subscription to WeTV. ( am not a paid advertiser) I hardly spend any money to watch shows, I did for this series. Wish they added more seasons though. 

All Of Us Are Dead

All of us are dead

U-Prince: The Gentle Vet (2016)