Gris Olive:

Thank you and yes I have only seen one drama BL and I laughed a lot because at first I thought it was BL then it turned out that it was a woman who was transformed by a unicorn into a Man but obviously the guy towards all the gestures of a woman and if I laughed. The Great Men Academy was called.

Gris Olive:

Thank you and yes I have only seen one drama BL and I laughed a lot because at first I thought it was BL then it turned out that it was a woman who was transformed by a unicorn into a Man but obviously the guy towards all the gestures of a woman and if I laughed. The Great Men Academy was called.

Gris Olive:

aad:

ahh I see, you're welcome! that sounds funny and interesting haha

The Eclipse is really good. It’s one worth of rewatching.

Not Me

The Shipper

KirstieSE:
The Eclipse is really good. It’s one worth of rewatching.

I agree! I finished rewatching it last week, it was really good.

I finished rewatching Bad Buddy for the 3rd or 4th time but, as for a new series, I finished Call it What You Want and I have to watch the second season next

Never let me go