A Good Day To Be A Dog

I read the webtoon years ago so I don't remember everything. But definitely enjoyed this.

Will note that it changed my favourite part T^T - Lee Bo Gyeom's storyline.
I liked his final scene in episode 14. But the webtoon story is better to me in every way. While both are dramatic, the webtoon is lighter regarding details. So it was comparatively more fitting to the "cute office-like" romance that set the tone in the first half of the series. It also wasn't anywhere near as cliche. Moreover, it made Bo Gyeom really fun both as an individual and as in relation to other characters.

Aside from that, this was a good watch.
The casting was fitting and it reminded me of the other reasons I liked the webtoon - such as the sweet main characters and that it was a story following a bunch of teachers which is a plot type I've always had a soft spot for.  As I dreaded, I felt the second-hand embarrassment thanks to the couple's dynamic when they initially got together, but well ... that's accurate to the webtoon xD And like the webtoon, it's only for a short period.  Really, this couple (plus Haena's family) gave me a lot of smiles along the way.

Flex X Cop (2024)  This drama is a solid… On my 2024 kdrama favourites list and my favourite drama of Ahn Bo Hyun so far !! Congratulations to the whole team … Seems we'll get a sequel .. if there is, hope it’s as exciting and successful!!!

Sachiiro no One Room