Which Was the Last Drama Episode You Watched?

This discussion has been closed.

WontonDumpling wrote: & LOL at everyone telling me to drop LGWTMSA...aish I just CAN'T ever drop a drama for some reason >.< I'll stick it through until my eyes actually bleed.

well if you dont mind suffering then go for it :D

Shut Up Flower Boy Band Episode 3 - I am glad i listened to Ali & kamz :D
RainRosie wrote:

Shut Up Flower Boy Band Episode 3

So do you think it is worth continuing?
lol i edited my post just before ur post Ali yes definitely i am planning on dramathoning up to whatever the last episode thats aired....kamz was right it was more the bad quality of the link that i watched first episode on that put me off (& some of the guys awful mop top hairstyles lol) I have found a good link now & am enjoying it...
Skip Beat episode 11

LOLOLOL
@ Gong Xi's reaction when Lian was standing outside the elevator!
RainRosie wrote: lol i edited my post just before ur post Ali yes definitely i am planning on dramathoning up to whatever the last episode thats aired....kamz was right it was more the bad quality of the link that i watched first episode on that put me off (& some of the guys awful mop top hairstyles lol) I have found a good link now & am enjoying it...

lol i just saw that :). yeah i could see how bad quality can turn you off to it (and the hair :p). im gald you gave it a second chance and liking it. i shall leave you to your dramathon.
ali101234 wrote: lol i just saw that :). yeah i could see how bad quality can turn you off to it (and the hair :p). im gald you gave it a second chance and liking it. i shall leave you to your dramathon.

hehe thanks for encouraging me to give it another go even though I have found a really good link I still thinks its weird for 2012 drama to look like its been shot on a 2005 mobile phone lol but yeah Im really liking it!!
Shut Up Flower Boy Band Episode 4 :D
Operation Proposal ep 5
Shut Up Flower Boy Band Episode 5 - ♥ for Valentines day episode :)
A Tree With Deep Roots ep 23 , just one more to go :S
Skip Beat episode 11. I love that drama. I really don't want it to end... *sigh*
The Princess' Man
Shut Up Flower Boy Band Episode 6
A Tree With Deep Roots ep 24 ( final episode )
Shut Up Flower Boy Band ep 11