Emrys:

Bruh, I thought those faces looked unnatural and I was right. LMAO

well, i'm not going to have a surplus supply of random asian men photos lol 

Wrenix:

well, i'm not going to have a surplus supply of random asian men photos lol 

No...? ;)

OnyxTheHedgehog:

No...? ;)

Well if we're not counting the current AI'd men, for Wen and Rik, no I do not have a surplus supply of real asian men's photos. 

Wrenix:

Well if we're not counting the current AI'd men, for Wen and Rik, no I do not have a surplus supply of real asian men's photos. 

Loll, if u say so 

OnyxTheHedgehog:
I thought u wrote it urself at first lol and I was impressed

I appreciate the confidence in my ability to write such beautiful poetry, but I have to decline the credit. Although I provided a detailed expression of my thoughts to the AI, it was able to portray my emotions about the scene in a more refined and artful way. Haha!

OnyxTheHedgehog:
I’ve already spoiled so much for myself

Oh no, I hope none of the content I've posted recently are to blame. It would be really helpful if this forum had a feature that allowed us to mark images and gifs as spoilers. It's frustrating that club members have to essentially isolate themselves until they've caught up on the series they intend to watch.

OnyxTheHedgehog:
hopefully u can have them again soon!

The minute they go on sale!!

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Loll, if u say so 

I really dont xD I would have a few years ago and it didnt go well so I stopped. 

axdxex:

Last episode was whatever, but this one I really liked--

RE: FNOF

Yeah I was the same, but this EP is MUCH better and I got the romantic feels back! 

sjay:
Love Is a Poison EP 1

It's weirdddd and idk if that's a good thing or a bad thing yet lol

Like, yes I laughed, but also, this one feels lie it's going to be disturbing. Like ain't no way one of them (we all know who) isn't going to betray the other. 

I'll keep watching for now-- maybe not weekly, but I'll watch. 

Simi_Tutu:
I appreciate the confidence in my ability to write such beautiful poetry, but I have to decline the credit. Although I provided a detailed expression of my thoughts to the AI, it was able to portray my emotions about the scene in a more refined and artful way. Haha!

Agreed! It's a beautiful poem!

Simi_Tutu:
Oh no, I hope none of the content I've posted recently are to blame. It would be really helpful if this forum had a feature that allowed us to mark images and gifs as spoilers. It's frustrating that club members have to essentially isolate themselves until they've caught up on the series they intend to watch.

Nah I like spoilers lol

Wrenix:

I really dont xD I would have a few years ago and it didnt go well so I stopped. 

Oh ok lol 

I have so many pictures of Joong on my phone lmao

American Fan:

RE: FNOF

Yeah I was the same, but this EP is MUCH better and I got the romantic feels back! 

Now I can't wait to watch it! I'm literally writing this message while listening to the OST lol

I think I have a crush on Wen.

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Now I can't wait to watch it! I'm literally writing this message while listening to the OST lo

It's a little up and down for me, and not one of my four current favs, but mostly an ok watch.

American Fan:

I think I have a crush on Wen.

Lmao same!! XD

American Fan:

It's a little up and down for me, and not one of my four current favs, but mostly an ok watch.

Ah ok :) I liked it up until where I left it and didn't get to continue cuz school started

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Ah ok :) I liked it up until where I left it and didn't get to continue cuz school started

For me it feels like so many eps were too similar to each other, so another reason EP 7 has made a better impression. :-)

That darn school!! Gets in the way of more important things like dramas!!