Rien- I love them so much. :) Thank you!!! ♡♡

FortPeatForever:

Rien- I love them so much. :) Thank you!!! ♡♡

I’m glad, I will try to make the other one later this week.

Rien:

I’m glad, I will try to make the other one later this week.

Okay ty :)

OnyxTheHedgehog:
BRO I NEED THE NEXT PART RIGHT NOW

U can't end it like that!!! TT 

This story has me feeling all the emotions I'd feel watching an actual BL drama oh my god

I distinctly remember describing the feeling of being strapped into the back of my brain and being forced to watch so I'm glad I have managed to pass that feeling on to someone LOL

The highest of compliments. Thank you <3

DramaNomNom:
trigger warnings! When JBLs go dark...they go really dark. 

I

I had to drop it while I like dark, it is a bit much for me

Simi_Tutu:

I

I'm sticking it out because i hope those two can get a happy ending; they've had enough trauma. 

FortPeatForever:
Lmao https://youtu.be/HMFtTp-_DtM?si=ZLmXQsJMAKzvw6ws XD

I find her character fascinating because she is depicted as a formidable villain, yet she also exhibits acts of kindness, support, and empathy. 

Doku Koi: Doku mo Sugireba Koi to Naru Ep 2 - This was an interesting episode. I didn't think he was going to find out about him being a con artist so quickly. For me the chemistry between the two of them is awkwardly off the charts especially the last scene :O I'm looking forward to seeing how the professional and personal relationships develop. 

DramaNomNom:
i hope those two can get a happy ending;

I love endings where nobody survives, sudden deaths are really interesting to me. However, when it comes to my favorite couples, I want their end game to be them prancing in a field of flowers. Putting all that aside, I really do wish for you to get your happy ending.

Simi_Tutu:

I find her character fascinating because she is depicted as a formidable villain, yet she also exhibits acts of kindness, support, and empathy. 

Ikr. ♡ She and Hades from Hercules are my 2 favorite Disney villians cause they are both hilarious imo. XD 

Wrenix:

I distinctly remember describing the feeling of being strapped into the back of my brain and being forced to watch so I'm glad I have managed to pass that feeling on to someone LOL

The highest of compliments. Thank you <3

You’re welcome and all but WHAT HAPPENS NEXTTT

Pls ask ur brain to provide us a good ending lol 

Simi_Tutu:

I

I saw the word ‘dark’ and now I’m interested 

What r u guys talking about?

OnyxTheHedgehog:

JBL - Happy of the End

TRIGGER WARNING!

The On1y One Ep 9 - All I have to say is I did not expect to see so much ass in this series  (>▽<) These two are so cute together; hoping for a satisfying ending!

FortPeatForever:
favorite Disney villians

I have a confession to make - one of my all-time favorite antagonists is Judge Frollo from The Hunchback of Notre Dame. I'm drawn to characters reflecting the darker aspects of human nature, and Frollo is a prime example. Despite his despicable nature, I find his portrayal compelling because it delves into the depths of human depravity. "Hellfire" is an incredible song that adds another layer to Frollo's character. On the other hand, Quasimodo is one of my favorite protagonists, perhaps influenced by my love for Phantom of the Opera. I know I'm getting carried away, but I can't help expressing my passion for this film.

Speaking of antagonists, who would you consider the most ruthless antagonist in the BL universe?

OnyxTheHedgehog:

You’re welcome and all but WHAT HAPPENS NEXTTT

Pls ask ur brain to provide us a good ending lol 

Ok ok ok, I'm writing mistresses, I swear I'm writing! *cries*