I just saw a most interesting post about today's episode of Addicted Heroin (Thai) but unfortunately I cannot watch until tonight as I am literally getting ready to head out; yes campus is calling no more mini vay it's a travesty of my freedom honestly.

singularity:

i would like to join 

Welcome to the club.

RXinw:
I am literally getting ready to head out; yes campus is calling no more mini vay it's a travesty of my freedom honestly.

Sending you all the positive energy for the day

I'm a very visual person and the more time goes by, it's hard to imagine Wen and Rik's face and although I initially placed the boys in Bangkok, I realized that I had dreamt them as more northern Asian. So after playing with features, I landed on Chinese features being the closest. Which is hilarious since China pretends that lgbt people dont exist LOL Taiwan is good at slice of life BL's so maybe I can just move them there LOL

AI isnt going to give me the same face every time but I've found if I look for similar features, when I click through the character folders, it helps create an overall face in my mind's eye. The standard faces I'm working off are here.

Rik ~ Rik wasn't very intimating. He looked like a quiet but sophisticated man, either in his suit or a shirt, with combed back thick black hair and slighter thicker eyebrows. Generally just keeps up polite appearances for everyone and is only his real self around Wen.

Wen ~ I remember even at the time, thinking he was very beautiful with softer round features, but more 'feisty' and flirty, with blonde messy hair and wearing a choker. Has a wild side and is more chaotic but softens around Rik.

And as for Jay. I've struggled a little with him but in generally, he's more masculine and 'tougher' than Rik. I distinctly remember an undercut. He has a very punk vibe that matched Wen and I'm sure my brain did it on purpose to create a contrast. Jay was visually the 'sexier' choice but it amplified Wen, whereas Rik softened him.  That's my own psyche at work there LOL

Just for those who are waiting for the next part LOL Please ignore, and apologies for the off topic, if you're not <3

Wrenix:
I landed on Chinese features being the closest. Which is hilarious since China pretends that lgbt people dont exist

if China will not give us  BLS; we will create it ourselves and fill the void!

I'm still searching for a fanfiction based on "Stay with Me." If you happen to find one, please do let me know. I can't seem to move on from Wu Bi and Su Yu's .

Wrenix:
Rik wasn't very intimating. He looked like a quiet but sophisticated man

He carries himself with a sophisticated air, but there's a subtle vulnerability that adds depth to his allure. His soft features exude an understated yet undeniable attractiveness, drawing the eye with a gentle magnetism. I envision his expressions as a window into a rich inner world, reflecting layers of thoughtfulness and a quiet yearning for something more. 

Wrenix:
Wen

In my mind's eye, I picture him as having a rugged appearance, with weathered yet strong features that exude an appealing aura, reminiscent of a big, comforting teddy bear. He embodies both physical strength and a sense of reserve, reflecting the qualities of a hardworking individual. I can just imagine wanting to give this man a big, warm hug. the blonde choppy hair really sells it for me

Wrenix:
Just for those who are waiting for the next part LOL Please ignore

Absolutely not! I absolutely love this added content - keep it coming!

P.S. I sincerely hope that my comments are not intruding on your work. 
However, I am completely engrossed in their 
story and couldn't help but share my thoughts.
 Simi_Tutu:
In my mind's eye, I picture him as having a rugged appearance, with weathered yet strong features that exude an appealing aura, reminiscent of a big, comforting teddy bear. He embodies both physical strength and a sense of reserve, reflecting the qualities of a hardworking individual. I can just imagine wanting to give this man a big, warm hug. the blonde choppy hair really sells it for me

No worries about sharing your thoughts. My inner creative loves hearing the feedback and this genuinely made me smile. I hadnt thought of it but when I remember the first 2 parts, yes, I can absolutely see Wen as being very weathered looking but the main part of my dream happens later in their adulthood. I'm placing them around mid to late 20s, when Wen is in much happier place. The early years were screenshots and the 'inbetween' was very vague so I'm having to fill that out myself to create a start to finish plot LOL

singularity:

i would like to join 

Welcome!!

Simi_Tutu:
The poem doesn't have a title. What do you think we should name it?

The poem is AI-generated

wow, that was impressive. 

singularity:

i would like to join 

Welcome to the club! :)

Wrenix:
My inner creative loves hearing the feedback and this genuinely made me smile.

Wrenix:
when Wen is in much happier place.

Wrenix:
the 'inbetween' was very vague so I'm having to fill that out myself to create a start to finish plot LOL

I've always been fascinated by the art of storytelling. The way writers can craft intricate, immersive worlds and breathe life into their characters is truly remarkable. After reading their stories, I often find myself becoming deeply attached to the characters, almost as if they were real-life friends. It's an experience that brings me immense joy. So we can share the joy together.

angeliviki2022:
wow, that was impressive. 

I agree with you completely. While jotting down my thoughts, I encountered numerous obstacles that prevented them from flowing seamlessly. I am genuinely impressed by the AI's ability to grasp and decipher every thought I attempted to articulate. The poem is a blend of poignancy and romance. I am contemplating utilizing the generator again for another series or a later episode of "First Note of Love."

singularity:

i would like to join 

Welcome to you and Demi

@Simi_Tutu that poem was so good, I thought u wrote it urself at first lol and I was impressed 

I haven’t even watched the last few eps for FNOL yet and I’ve already spoiled so much for myself lmao

Simi_Tutu:

They were Swedish meatballs as well.  *insert dramatic fake cry* Lol!

Lol hopefully u can have them again soon! 

@Wrenix I love that picture of Wen!! Looking forward to the next part XD