BabyFeatForever:

Oh no :( I am so sorry to hear that. We are always here for you. But I am glad everything is fine now and I really hope your day gets better. ♡♡♡  

Wrenix:

American Fan:

Yes, you WILL!!!

Thanks for the encouragements guys *Heart emoji*

Well it did get better. My law test was lovely and tomorrow I get to lecture a class of my peers on History so I guess I did have some wins today.

Today is Tul's B-Day and Mew made this post:

AWWWWWWW

Totally unrelated to BL but I can count on one hand how many shows have gotten a tear out of me but I just know when this releases and I watch I will be in tears:

American Fan:
How did it come to this? LOL

RXinw:

Today is Tul's B-Day and Mew made this post:

AWWWWWWW

Totally unrelated to BL but I can count on one hand how many shows have gotten a tear out of me but I just know when this releases and I watch I will be in tears:

They are so cute! ♡

RXinw:

Thanks for the encouragements guys *Heart emoji*

Well it did get better. My law test was lovely and tomorrow I get to lecture a class of my peers on History so I guess I did have some wins today.

I am so glad it got better for you. ♡♡ :)

axdxex:

Some of my favorites just off the top of my head--

• Between Us
  • Star in My Mind
  • We Are
  • Our Dinning Table
  • Taikan Yoho
  • 25-Ji Akasaka Des
  • Plus and Minus
  • LITA

The way We Are and LITA had a hold on me and still does. I loved Between Us with BounPrem as the leads but I’m still more UWMA person. It was the second ever BL I watch and it still is the one I have seen the most. 

Some on your list I haven’t checked out but I will 100% have to cuz they sound good. 

October Challenge (DAY 5) If you can only pick one BL actor to do a haunted house with, who would you choose and why?

omg let me fickle for a second! I'd like a strong man with strong arms so that I can hold on to him while I scream bloody murder.  Candidates are : Great, Force, Papang, and Jes.

October Challenge (DAY 7) What is your fall style like?

I'm a jacket girl, I have a bunch of colors and cuts. I think it ads so much to a look ;; BUT I can only use them in late fall/winter ;;

October Challenge (DAY 8) What are your favorite stores/brands?

I like basics from Uniqlo & Abercrombie & Fitch. For Skin care I like Peach & Lilly, COSRX, and  Belif. For makeup, I currently like Ilia and Rom&nd.

I just finished Ghost Host, Ghost House, and let me just say... there is a lot less ghost in this show than I was expecting.

Anyway, I liked it. It was cute. I got a tiny bit emotional at one point. I liked our leads, makes me kind of sad that they don't seem to have much, if any, work after this show. 

First spooky show of October, completed! 

Rating : 7.5/10

Hannah:

The way We Are and LITA had a hold on me and still does. I loved Between Us with BounPrem as the leads but I’m still more UWMA person. It was the second ever BL I watch and it still is the one I have seen the most. 

Some on your list I haven’t checked out but I will 100% have to cuz they sound good. 

I know! Like I usually don't like Mame's work but LITA is the exception, idk how many times I've re-watched that show.

A lot of people love UWMA (with good reason), I enjoyed it too, but it's too emotional for me. I cried so much with that show! I've been wanting to do a re-watch but I have yet to actually do it, because I know I'll cry again!

October Challenge (DAY 5) If you can only pick one BL actor to do a haunted house with, who would you choose and why?

I do not have an answer for this because I would never be caught dead in a haunted house. Oh hell to the no. I am punching anything that jumps out at me.

October Challenge (DAY 8) What are your favourite stores/brands?

I do not have favourite brands. Once I like something I like it without any consideration of brands lol (of course quality has to be good too).

RXinw:

Yippee! Good luck on your lecture, although I can't picture it, hahaha.

RXinw:

Dueling eyebrows?

Addicted Heroin is funny and I'm trying to join the Big League Gang :D

Day 9. Are you planning on taking a trip or traveling this fall?

Nope, unless you count the commute I do to get to uni and back home.

Thansk guys I really liked "like in the movies". And I will definitely watch other recommended series too.

October Challenge

I'm too lazy to come up with a new story every morning so let me correct myself LOL

Day 1 ~ Favourite Fall activities ~  Walking through the leaves and watching nature change.

Day 2 ~ Favourite Fall Foods ~ Apple pie, apple crumple, vanilla custard. I love fresh figs. Homemade vegetable soups, lentil and squash stew. Roast chicken and potatoes. I'm a 'sauce' person and I become obsessed with gravy at this time of year.

Day 3 ~ Autumn Plans ~ I am re-birthing myself and my next conquest is to put all I've learned about myself into action. I might utilize my forgotten Instagram account LOL I'm a private person but the idea of publicly holding myself accountable might help. 

Day 4 ~ I'm about to bring the mood down but I've said before I don't celebrate Halloween for a few reasons. As a kid, I loved Halloween. My mum, bless her, would always buy us masks and face paints, and have a little party with snacks and cakes. And then one year she bought me a witche's broom and a hat, and every year after that I was a witch. My mum would make a dress out of a black bin bag and I had black cat toy LOL At the time, fire works were easily available so my dad seen to those. My granny would visit. My grandad, proudly Catholic, refused LOL But I was granny's girl so I didnt mind too much. And we just had some kiddish fun playing games with each other and then sparklers and fireworks in the yard. 

As a teen, I feel like I just ate too much sweets and caused sugar induced trouble.

As an adult, it's been a nuisance. Too much gore, parties and death and bangers scaring my dog.

Now a days, I've switched to an alternative and I find it a much more sacred time. It's very therapeutic.

Day 5 ~ BL actor and a haunted house ~ What I said in the August Challenge still stands. I'm not in any BL fandoms so cant really say who I would want to be with. I'm assuming this question means the Halloween attraction I see in USA. We don't have those here but I dont think they would bother me if we did. I feel like I would be the protector walking through them, probably shouting that it's just a doll, relax LOL I dont need to search for the paranormal, it finds me all year round, at any time LOL 

Day 6 ~  Imaginary fall date with fav BL actor ~ Hmm. Again, don't have one at the minute or know what they would like personally. But an imaginary fall date for me would probably be enjoying some sort of outdoor activity that lets me enjoy the scenery, and then an autumn inspired dinner somewhere. Extra points if it's a thrill sport, like rock climbing or canoeing. 

Day 7 ~ I believe I answered this one when I remembered these questions LOL

Day 8 ~ Favourite stores/brands ~ I dont really pay attention to labels honestly. I just buy what I like. I guess I recognise the Alt brands like Iron Fist and Demonia but, and certainly at the minute, have no particular preference to mention. 

Day 9 ~ October Challenge

Are you planning of taking a trip or travelling this Fall/Autumn?

Nope. Not that I know off LOL I would like to take the time and visit my grandparent's grave as I haven't been since my grandmother's death in February.