RXinw:
Updates:
  • I am so excited for Sweet Tooth, Good Dentist. TBH the pilot wasn't that interesting-- but these two match so well (MarkOhm is IT, absolute chaos) and are good actors, so I think it'll work out. Plus, the director has an impressive work history.

• Love in The Air Koi please come soooooon. I need this in my life. 
 axdxex:
  • I am so excited for Sweet Tooth, Good Dentist. TBH the pilot wasn't that interesting-- but these two match so well (MarkOhm is IT, absolute chaos) and are good actors, so I think it'll work out. Plus, the director has an impressive work history.

I cannot wait either! :) Super excited for both series. ♡

p43425:

It's also my own all-time fave and most-rewatched BL. It gets me all teary - but actually the present-day love story even more than the tragic past. I get all choked up even just thinking of Dean reaching for the mung beans, or that moment in the classroom with Pharm in the curtain,,,

It’s also my most rewatched BL I probably have seen it like over 20 times at the this point. I mean most of it was during 2020 but let’s not talk about that ??. 

Classroom moment with DeanPharm scene still lives rent free my head. It’s so cute and precious 

p43425:

Fort & Peat aside, the series started well, then went downhill starting with episode 4 as it started dragging and feeling cliché at times. Nevertheless, I really enjoyed it for the same reason that I've been really enjoying "BOTW" (except substitute "Tutor & Yim" for "Fort & Peat").  I've said a few times in this chat that Tutor & Yim blind me to the series' faults, and I guess I could say the same for Fort & Peat in "Love Sea". I just love watching them!

Really?!?! I personally did not think it dragged it and I was having a great time. 

Things getting a little cliche doesn’t bother me since most of BLs are cliche.  

axdxex:

Right it's the present story. For me it's their current self reconnecting with their previous family members-- like don't do this to me *sobs* I really do need to do a re-watch

I did-- but sadly I didn't love it ;; I really loved the start and the ending but I wasn't fond of the middle section of this show ;; 

It’s so interesting you said that about Love Sea cuz everyone around me has only really said really good things about Love Sea like all of my friends loved. Also people online on Tik Tok that’s why I asked you about it. 

Which is your opinion is 100% fair. I might also be a little biased cuz I love Fort and Peat and they can’t do no wrong in my eyes ??

axdxex:
o to the JimmySea fan meet, so I'm excited for that.

I was thinking about going but wasn't excited to go solo, since I've never been to one. I just don't know what to expect. I'm also ancient and will likely be out of place. If I had known you were going, I would've seriously considered going.

Hannah:
Really?!?! I personally did not think it dragged it and I was having a great time. 

(re "Love Sea") I like your positive attitude!

Hannah:
Things getting a little cliche doesn’t bother me since most of BLs are cliche.  

Yeah, that's a valid point.

Hannah:
I might also be a little biased cuz I love Fort and Peat and they can’t do no wrong in my eyes

A-ha, now the truth comes out. You admit it - you tick just like me!

angeliviki2022:

I was thinking about going but wasn't excited to go solo, since I've never been to one. I just don't know what to expect. I'm also ancient and will likely be out of place. If I had known you were going, I would've seriously considered going.

I’m going solo too! I’ve been going to kpop concerts on my own for a few years now, since my friend’s usually can’t go with me, so I figured it would be the similar. People are usually super friendly. ^^ There are probably still tickets available, last I checked they weren’t selling fast. 

RXinw:

YAYYYYYYYY Glad you enjoyed it.

Watch Gaya Sa Pelikula (Like in the movies) first then because Gameboys has some heavy stuff relating to the Covid 19 Pandemic.

Okk, thx! 

Arc en ciel:

gameboys, its so good, and the show have 2 seasons

2 seasons? That’s nice lol 

axdxex:

I’m so excited for STGD! I love Mark and I like Ohm after seeing him in Kidnap too, he’s so cute! Their vibes just watch so well

Day 10. Who have you seen in concert, and if no one, who would you like to see?

Gojira, among a few other metal bands. Alternativ Quartet (local post-rock band). I'd like to see them both again, a few other metal bands (Swallow the Sun for example) and Charli xcx. Radiohead. Tarkan. Azam Ali. There's plenty of really good artists out there I'd like to see in concert and quite a few I've seen, years ago.

angeliviki2022:

axdxex:
I’m going solo too! I’ve been going to kpop concerts on my own for a few years now, since my friend’s usually can’t go with me, so I figured it would be the similar. People are usually super friendly. ^^ There are probably still tickets available, last I checked they weren’t selling fast. 

Let me look into it and see if I can figure out how to get a ticket, plus flight, lodging, etc.

This is a collage of alot of singers and bands I have seen. I have seen more than that but I ran out of room lol XD.I have also seen Reba, Skillet, Eminem, Three Days Grace, Joan Jett, Three Doors Down, Usher, Beyoncé, Twice, Super Junior, and a few more I cannot think of right now lol.

• Paul McCartney
  • Ringo Starr and his All Star Band
  • Maroon 5
  • Elton John and Billy Joel
  • Colbie Caillat
  • The Who
  • Green Day
  • Sheryl Crow
  • Pearl Jam
  • Brian Wilson
  • Weird Al Yankovic
  • Neil Young
  • Air Supply
  • The Eagles
  • Jacob Collier
  • Chicago
  • Hall & Oates
  • Imagine Dragons
  • Lindsey Sterling
  • Owl City
  • Indigo Girls
  • They Might Be Giants
  • Nickelback
  • Taylor Swift

Edit: recalled more concerts I attended

Day 10 ~ October Challenge

Who have you seen in concert, and if no one, who would you like to see?  

Embarrassingly perhaps for a music lover, but I've been to one concert in my life. A pop mix concert when I was around 12. My best friend's mother had bought her tickets for her and two friends. Unfortunately by that point, my soul had been sold to rock music so I just had to smile and nod at musicians I either didn't like or had never heard of. There's a wide variety of reasons as to why I've never gone to one. 

I don't have any artists currently that I would like to see. I enjoy music by myself. 

I've started Eccentric Romance. Oh lord. First Note of Love had my brain travelling asia with a side character speaking thai amongst chinese speakers. Now it's like I've gone up a level with the ML's switching between thai and korean LOL My poor brain 

RXinw:
Updates:

Series I'm looking forward to.

Sweet Tooth Good Dentist - I love Mark P!! And Jimmy from Last Twilight too?  I hope this is a good one!

Love In The Air J-version Nov 3 is marked in red on my drama calendar!! This could be a good one for a GROUP WATCH!

Eccentric Romance starts today.

I need to catch up with Addicted Heroin. I sent flowers to cute Jur (Kitty/Tiger).  Only one ep. left!

Oh and I just went to Addicted Heroin's MDL page and now regret it. The comments are filled with hate and trash talk. Of course I couldn't leave without posting how much I like the series. See if I get drummed out, lol.