Wrenix:

I'll keep clicking on them since I've now only tried 6 LOL If Thailand can still shock me surely Japan has to have something, but I cant help but wonder if I have genuinely grew out of Japanese content because Japan just cant hold my attention the way it used to lol

I'm curious! Which 6 have you watched?

FortPeatForever:

I love that bl series- Ghost Host, Ghost House and the one ml in it kindof looks like Nanon at some angles imo lol ♡

Good! I've been meaning to watch it, for a long time--

axdxex:

Okay, please help me out here. I'm working on an October Watchlist for myself, but I need BL recs-- this is what I currently have (not final, I'll narrow it down). The theme is of course spooky, but anything fantasy, mystery or dark will work. Are there any shows that just scream fall? 

*For people who have watched the BL's I have listed, do they fit the theme? Are they good worth the time?

*I don't do horror as in scary movies, but I do like shows with ghosts and the like. 

I can't see your list but you can try these ones

axdxex:

I'm curious! Which 6 have you watched?

5 shows and 1 film that I watched years ago lol

the 5 shows have been - 

Perfect Propose - completed - 6.5

Fukou-kun wa Kiss Suru Shikanai! - completed - 6.5

Takara No Vidro - dropped - 5.5

Eien No Kinou - dropped - 3

Takara kun to Amagi kun - dropped - 2.5

They were all recommend in here as cute and fluffy. I now know that that means silly and annoying to me LMAO

Wrenix:
They were all recommend in here as cute and fluffy. I now know that that means silly and annoying to me LMAO

I'm scared to recommend any since I do like some of the shows on the list lmao but let me give it a try--

• Kimi to Nara Koi wo Shite Mite mo
    • This one feels different from the typical JBL to me, but still VERY Japanese. 
  • Bokura no Micro na Shuumatsu
    • I personally don't like this one that much. I hate the characters BUT I can appreciate the storytelling.
  • Bokura No Shokutaku
    • Don't tell me if you hate this one. This show is my baby lol
 axdxex:

I'm scared to recommend any since I do like some of the shows on the list lmao but let me give it a try--

• Kimi to Nara Koi wo Shite Mite mo
    • This one feels different from the typical JBL to me, but still VERY Japanese. 
  • Bokura no Micro na Shuumatsu
    • I personally don't like this one that much. I hate the characters BUT I can appreciate the storytelling.
  • Bokura No Shokutaku
    • Don't tell me if you hate this one. This show is my baby lol

I have the last one my ptw list. It is possible that Ive just grew out of Japanese stuff but I will continue to give jbl's a chance lol

Wrenix:

I have the last one my ptw list. It is possible that Ive just grew out of Japanese stuff but I will continue to give jbl's a chance lol

Yeah, that's probably my favorite BL. It's very wholesome. Anyway, I hope you eventually find something you like lol

Wrenix:

5 shows and 1 film that I watched years ago lol

the 5 shows have been - 

Perfect Propose - completed - 6.5

Fukou-kun wa Kiss Suru Shikanai! - completed - 6.5

Takara No Vidro - dropped - 5.5

Eien No Kinou - dropped - 3

Takara kun to Amagi kun - dropped - 2.5

oh no

axdxex:
Kimi to Nara Koi wo Shite Mite mo
This one feels different from the typical JBL to me, but still VERY Japanese. 
Bokura no Micro na Shuumatsu
I personally don't like this one that much. I hate the characters BUT I can appreciate the storytelling.
Bokura No Shokutaku
Don't tell me if you hate this one. This show is my baby lol

add em to the list! :) I'm gonna watch the last one first since you like it so much 

DramaNomNom:

oh no

DramaNomNom:

add em to the list! :) I'm gonna watch the last one first since you like it so much 

WEEKEND YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! Now I can watch all the BLs I missed this week.

Wrenix:

I started watching Feel You Linger In The Air but feel like this is going to get sad LOL I'm not ready for sad lol 

Oh I gave this one a 10.

Wrenix:
I'll keep clicking on them since I've now only tried 6 LOL If Thailand can still shock me surely Japan has to have something, but I cant help but wonder if I have genuinely grew out of Japanese content because Japan just cant hold my attention the way it used to lol

I am not a huge fan of J-BLs; I tend to avoid them but let me try and recommend some lol

25 Ji, Akasaka de

8.2 Byo no Hosoku

Fudanshi Bartender no Tashinami - short and funny!

Given

Senpai, Danjite Koidewa!

Shigatsu no Tokyo wa...

This is it for now. Also as I am scrolling through J-BLs I have watched I see where I rated one 3 stars lol and I do not even remember it lol

p43425:
(re "The Love Matter" pilot) I watched it. The good news is that I feel like I've now seen the whole series and thus can spare myself from actually watching what will probably be a mediocre BL at best. Thus, 15 minutes well spent.

You make a valid point!

axdxex:

Just finished episode 1....I totally get it. :) Extra wholesome <3