angeliviki2022:

I finds this list useful.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hNU89pFNTa4eLM4OxFKpXRTdWtChev5BFv_L5GkIwNA/edit?gid=0#gid=0

i need to bookmark that asap bcs WOW that's an extensive list!!

Day 7 My fall style like?

axdxex:

Ugh I love DaouOffroad lore-- like every new thing I hear about them, I like them more lol

welcome to the club, that's exactly how i feel too haha! let me know if there's anything you're curious about~ ✧(σ๑˃̶̀ꇴ˂̶́)σ
(i love the joylada gang too uwu♡)

STG Su Yu's mother really has some kind of audacity. I'm dumbfounded by how she left her family for money and now wants to be all in their business because she's lonely. She better keep it pushin and snuggle up with them dollar bills. I can't stand people like her and I'm ready to box! XD

winnie:

i mean... no series can beat an irl date, right? uwu

Facts 

chat what is this

DramaNomNom:

Facts 

No because sometimes I really crack myself up...this gif is really giving......

ShirleyCrow:

Day 7 My fall style like?

I love that! ♡ :)

DramaNomNom:

Lol  XD

DramaNomNom:

tell me why im dying just cuz of ths one stcker

DramaNomNom:

STG Su Yu's mother really has some kind of audacity. I'm dumbfounded by how she left her family for money and now wants to be all in their business because she's lonely. She better keep it pushin and snuggle up with them dollar bills. I can't stand people like her and I'm ready to box! XD

I love/hate when the character development makes me eat my words...maybe she isn't such a horrible person after all.