TheUntamedHeart:

I'm so sorry! I know it is a universally adored pairing; I don't even understand why I don't like it... 

please don't worry about not liking it its you're thoughts and opinions !! i'm sure you have ones you love that i do too

Day 22

First Japanese BL and Last Watched Japanese BL. 

Off Main Challenge Question 

What is the very last episode of Japanese drama you watched and did you enjoyed it?

Raining Sunshine:

Day 22 

First: Cherry Magic

Last: Seven Days: Friday - Sunday

Raining Sunshine:

What is the very last episode of Japanese drama you watched and did you enjoyed it?

Episode 6 of Fukou-kun wa Kiss Suru Shikanai! I did enjoy it, I'm really liking this drama a lot and I usually never start airing dramas because I'm impatient but I find myself looking forward to an episode every week lol

Raining Sunshine:

Day 22 

First: His (movie)

Recent: A Man Who Defies The World Of BL 2

Raining Sunshine:

Day 22 

First watched J - BL - CHERRY MAGIC

Last watched J - BL - A MAN WHO DEFIES THE WORLD OF BL 2

Raining Sunshine:

I think it may be Rokuhoudou Colorful Days. It was so good, aesthetically pleasing and the storyline was brilliant. It also had so much bromance that I thought it was a BL when I watched it! 

First Japanese BL : Utsukushii Kare (My beautiful man)

Last Watched Japanese BL: Kieta Hatsukoi (My Love Mix-up)  

Day 22 - First Japanese & Last Japanese BL watched

First - Kieta Hatsukoi or Cherry Magic  - I honestly cant remember which one i watched first. 

Last - Mr Unlucky had no choice but to Kiss - Currently watching it and its so cute!

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!!!

Raining Sunshine:

Off  Main Challenge question 

Which would you prefer from below - 

• Where your eyes linger ( or ) Ocean Likes Me 
  • Where your eyes linger ( or ) My Sweet Dear

1. Where your eyes linger - I like the darker story line but like all KBL I wish it was longer with a full story. 

2. My Sweet Dear  - I thought this was a cute show and i am a sucker for enemies to lovers

starrynights:

Episode 6 of Fukou-kun wa Kiss Suru Shikanai! I did enjoy it, I'm really liking this drama a lot and I usually never start airing dramas because I'm impatient but I find myself looking forward to an episode every week lol

Same! Its so cute

loubug1012:

Same! Its so cute

It's definitely a fluffy feel good drama! :) Love how the actors work together